Dashboard light stop working suddenly, checked fuses, settings all ok but board is dark. Is anybody have the same problem?

Yanina Lovisa
0

Asked by Yanina Jan 02, 2013 at 12:17 AM about the 2001 Cadillac Catera

300SDLGUY
485

Just to be sure, have you checked to see if the actual dimmer switch itself that controls the illumination of the dash lights. Check to see if it has been turned to the dimmest (off) setting, thus causing the lack of illuminated dash lights? If when you try and adjust the setting nothing happens to could possibly be the dimmer switch itself is broken, especially if you have checked other possibilities.