Automatic Transmission

rdavilae
0

Asked by rdavilae Sep 05, 2011 at 04:59 PM about the 2006 Chevrolet Optra

Water is getting in the automatic transmission. Had to put the transmission kit in and after two moths I Have the same problem. Where/how can the water get in the transmission.

Luke Merry
1,065

see if it has a coolant based heat exchanger ,if this is cracked it will push coolant into your trans but may not show external signs of leakage

rdavilae
0

Thank you very much. I will check the heat exchanger for leaks, but I am sure that is the problem. Thanks again.