Vega GT Wheels on an 85 Chevette?

chasbec
0

Asked by chasbec Oct 11, 2011 at 08:18 PM about the 1985 Chevrolet Chevette

Will Vega GT wheels fit an 85 Chevette? The Chevette has a 4 x 100mm lug pattern
and the Vega has a 4 x 101.6mm. Does anyone know if they are interchangeable?
Thanks

flchevettedude
10

I had vega wheels on my '83 chevette and they worked great!!! Also Discount tire has over 100 different styles and different diameters of 4X100mm wheels that will fit a 'vette. All are around $100ea. Check their website. Hope this helps! Jerry East Palatka, FL

Astre
155

Not sure, but if you cannot use them and want to sell or trade them send me a private message. I would just try to fit one on. That way you can be sure.