Wiring problem

Larry Thibert
1,790

Asked by May 28, 2008 at 07:35 PM about the 1982 Chevrolet Chevette

Just picked a 1982 Chevrolet Chevette,with 73,000 km on it...The blower motor is not working and the mechanic says this needs to work for a safety inspection....the fuse is "ok", but the blower motor does not work...any suggestions !!!!

John Honadel
135

check to see if you have voltage in the wiring gong to the blower motor... if there is voltage... then most likely the blower motor itself is bad.. hope that helps... nice chevette hope you keep it clean and running.... rare car now adays

36,935

Consider another mechanic. I don't know a single state that requires the blower motor to work for a safety inspection...