Best way to Custimize my 2000 Acura el

AcuraSal
10

Asked by AcuraSal Sep 28, 2013 at 01:59 PM about the 2000 Acura EL

I recently bought a 2000 Acura EL (Gold) and I am looking to customize it.  Inputs, websites, ideas, anything really. What should I do?

operator_13

Clean the windows...change the air filter...have the oil changed....get new tires if you can see the top of Lincoln's head (3/32)...always chose the tires specified on the door jamb...the suspension is designed FOR this size...please don't put an "enhanced sound system" that will bother the neighborhood....mexican dingle balls...okay, but one really think what they are using the car for? to go to the store and back...what else? despicable "slide shows" marking up the pavement like a chive on a tooth~?

DavidH25

http://acurazine.com/ ..........http://www.acuraworld.com/forums/

AcuraSal
10

Thank you for your inputs!

operator_13

you know H25 that .....ain't flyin'~

operator_13

Customize...not sure which universe CUSTIMize is used in? double check your spelling or do not ignore the squiggly little line that keeps coming up...drat that~

operator_13

You must ask "just how important to find your own car" say in LAX or disneyland where it will serve you well to look unique as frequently there are many blue PRIUSes in the parking lot...this is where some customization would help....dingle balls...silly, but an american flag on the antenna will be stolen in short order...My grandma made "SOCKS" for the antenna....she meant well~

operator_13

...course yours probably has the antenna integrated into the glass (do they still do that?) or a cute little easily unscrewed and stolen ducktail like the mini and the prius has...which a person could tape a VFW Poppy onto it for SOME visibility....I know you want to go 'blingin' down the hood...bumpin' pumpin' slippidy-down to boogie town....but a '78 Cadillac or Buick Regal would serve better for this purpose