2004 Nissan Stagea 250RX auto trans stuck in park

Alszone
0

Asked by Alszone Nov 16, 2012 at 08:31 PM about the 2004 Nissan Stagea

Usually you press the brake peddle while pulling the gear shift out of park. This does not happen
anymore, the car is stuck in park. Could you tell me what is causing this and how do we remedy this
situation, please?

premier123
135

check fuses for the shifter relase or is in the brake pedal check for wires lose

Best Answer
Alszone
0

Thanks heaps checked for the fuses and yes they were blown, I would have never thought to look for fuses as I didn't realise it was an electrical problem, again thanks to cargurus.com and premier123

gregm01
0

hi i hav a nissan stagea 250rx , the window wipers dont work properly they only will work a few times before stopping i hav replaced the motor but still the same problem ? , what else could it be all fuses are good ,