I have stagea 96 auto awd been in performance shop they say computer fryed got another one does the same as before won't go over there thousand revs any ideas

Asked by kiwiturbo Mar 16, 2013 at 06:43 AM about the 1996 Nissan Stagea

got computer and air flow meter still not going awd light on oil low in reservoir in boot had no idea it was in there

hose off your battery free of corrosion. clean both positive and negative battery terminals, also cable that connects to ground and to the engine, as one must have reliable solid power for the engine, and for the computer. Check and change your oil if it's time. Good ground and proper oil level will wake up your computer and should be okay with it now-