I have a 2003 Taurus, why do my dash lights not work?

KenzieStep
0

Asked by KenzieStep Feb 25, 2013 at 09:02 PM about the 2003 Ford Taurus

Every time i turn on my headlights the turn signal lights appear but do not blink, but none of my dash
lights work.

judge_roy

Third answer the same. Clean off your battery. train a hose on it to wash the corrosion away then wirebrush to establish a good connection. Don't forget the negative teminal, the stud what connects to the frame and to the engine too- get 'em all sparky fresh, turn the key and you will be happy.

judge_roy

don't forget the lug that looks like like a popsicle with a hole in the middle, that one gets caked up too, and probably is responsible for your auxilliary devices misbehaving, as such.

Michael Tutty
4,065

It is certainly a ground problem, and I suspect it may be the ground for the dash lights or instrument cluster.

7jimmy7
9,395

DID YOU JUMP START THIS CAR LATELY?

Peter Nichols
1,615

bad chassis ground .. or ground socket will cause chassis to seek ground through the parking lights --- push in cig lighter see if it makes turn signal lights in dash brighter ... ah ha ..