my power antenna is stuck up can you get it down without having a radio

colletts84
25

Asked by colletts84 May 04, 2013 at 05:57 PM about the 1984 Buick Grand National

I had a fuse blow when I was listening to the radio and the power antenna is stuck up and I have tried everything.i want to know if you can power it down without a radio I sold it

judge_roy

there may be a TSB (technical service bulletin) or recall on this very problem....let me check~

judge_roy

every body wants money to "check", these things are supposed to be free common knowledge...I don't believe that you have to take the fender off, but use a fish wire if you are able to find the other side easily~

45,905

Yes you can power it down. It should work like a power window motor where you switch polarity to the motor.