register in nj

Emma Emily

Asked by Emma Apr 21, 2010 at 10:27 AM about the 1971 FIAT 500

Question type: General

Hi my boss has a fiat 500 1971 and he try to get this register in new jersey but they told them ...we don`t know the vin number on this car ..i try to get in touch with fiat italy but nothing..can u lead me how we can register this car in usa? thank you

1 Answer

Larry Quigley

If the car has no VIN then you must contact your dmv to see how it can be registered. Some states might allow it to be registered after an inspection where they will issue you a vin. They should be able to tell you what paperwork is needed and what must be done to register it.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search FIAT 500 Questions

FIAT 500 Experts

#1 dandyoun
Reputation 50
#2 fodita
Reputation 40
#3 kbro
Reputation 30
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Volkswagen Beetle"
235 Great Deals out of 9,620 listings starting at $1,500
Used Ford Mustang"
724 Great Deals out of 35,479 listings starting at $1,950

Used Cars For Sale

2015 FIAT 500 For Sale
6 Great Deals out of 10,686 listings starting at $11,950
2014 FIAT 500 For Sale
15 Great Deals out of 618 listings starting at $8,988
2013 FIAT 500 For Sale
48 Great Deals out of 1,493 listings starting at $7,995
2012 FIAT 500 For Sale
30 Great Deals out of 1,207 listings starting at $5,999