1966 toyota stout

halfcent
0

Asked by halfcent Jan 19, 2008 at 09:23 PM about the 1966 Toyota Pickup

i have this truck with a junk carburater, i have looked around and cannot find a carb or a rebuild kit. do you know were i could get one or the other or what will interchage? thank you

casper271
3,765

Have you tried Ebay? if that dont pan out try and get a hold of Toyota Japan. (some dealers will do this for you). I would try and E-mail toyota Japan and see what they say. The kit sounds rare and the year of 66 means someone will have to have sat on one fo 40+ years. I think this is going to cost a bit. I dont know if car-parts.com or rockauto.com will help. You might want to try and get a hold of some toyota groups/clubs, I am sure that there is a older Toyota truck group/club out there. Best of luck and I hope this helps.

23,745

Might also try www.car-part.com, they might have one at one of the junkyards somewhere around. Try to find someone like a library or junkyard that has a Hollander interchange manual, this is the accepted Bible of parts interchanges.

mikepowell
20

I have 4 old Toyota stout's 1965-1967. If you need parts. I have them for sale. just call 956 233-9690 or email qfpets@bellsoth.net

You think this is helpful.
narlieandchiky
10

mike do you still have these cars if so can you email some pics to me at narlieandchiky@aol.com.

toyos
0

I know this is late but you can try Cabe Toyota in Long Beach Ca. Talk to Art in the Wholesale Parts Dpt.He was able to get me a kit and other parts

toyos
0

Mike do you have an exhaust manifold?

serikali
0

hey, i was wondering if you still have those old stouts.I need some parts to fix my 65 toyota stout.reply plz. regards Serikali

toyos
0

Mike why wont you answer my calls or emails I need some stout parts.

toyos
0

Mike just wants a lot of money for the parts I have been trying to by parts from him for over a year and just tells me he needs to check out the prices

cpomeroy68
80

We have a lot of 1967 toyota stout parts and a pickup to boot. The pickup is all original. My husbands father bought it brand new. So basically we are the original owners. Only 83,000 on the engine. Let me know what you are looking for.

cpomeroy68
80

stylik
0

im looking for the stout seats, both bottoms and tops and the carburetor. thanks, stylik

Russtee
0

Hey I have a complete running 3r motor from a 65 toyota stout I removed the body only and put it on a 1980 frame so whatever you need power train wise I probobly got call me 360 531 0357

daltongang
10

Hi there, Do you still have some stout parts? Thanks

phong9400
0

hey somone who has stout parts. i need both front door and fender?

naed623
0

I have a 66 stout I will be changing my taillights one is cracked the are probably not left or right specific, probably front turn signals, seats but they need covered, and I have 5 original rims but no center caps any intrest contact me. I am intrested in a passenger front fender. I rebuilt my carburator m y kit came from ebay keyster kit (k11-252n)

jbarc
0

do you have any of those stouts left? am looking for doors, my frames are rusted, and keylocks for the doors. thanks jbarc

naed623
0

I spotted this on craigslist in Phoenix Az. 66 Toyota Stout - $850 (40th st & I-10) Date: 2009-09-02, 10:39AM MST Reply to: see below 66 STOUT for parts or WHOLE: $850.00 Toyota Salvage 602-437-1222 Location: 40th st & I-10 it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 1355084581 No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Powell
0

hey this michael Powell i have four stouts two that run, and two for parts. my home phone is 956 233-1963 night are best Texas time. cell 956 755-9620 9/12/10

camoboy82
10

hi michael looking for a winshield for a 65 stout. i am currently restoring it and the windshield is no good. wanted to know if you have a good used one for sale thanks erik

camoboy82
10

hi im looking for a wiindshield for a 65 stout that i am restoring if you have one please email me cant find one any where! camoboy82@hotmail.com thanks! erik

camoboy82
10

hi i am looking for a windshield for a 65 stout and the emblem on the glove box and the center part of the steering wheel if you can help that would be great! thanks erik

_walt_
10

I am looking for the tail lights and front top fender blinkers/ lenses in a 1966 stout. I also need the original rims....Anyone 310-420-6825 Walter

jgcrane
20

looking for og rims and hubcaps for 66 stout thanks John 310) 505-2151

rudeo01
0

hey I'm looking for a complete motor and trany for a 1965 toyota stout i have if one has one please email me rmeg12@gmail.com

GHS
10

I had a truck like this 2 of the now get a chev 2v abs it will work and if you don't know a chev gen, and volt reg, can be used on the me we did this in the 70s and went to a alt after ?

GHS
10

get a Weber carb on it

Oldsoulgarage
0

Im looking for a windshield if anybody cn help

RA25
0

You and me both. I also need other parts so if anyone is still parting one out let me know. topquad at yahoo Rodney