My 2000 import pajero back door is stuck shut how can I open it , how do I get the back panels off to acess the door mechanism thanks

Mickbarratt
20

Asked by Mickbarratt Mar 28, 2013 at 06:13 AM about the 2000 Mitsubishi Pajero

45,905

How is it stuck? Did the handle come loose? Is the latch mechanism rusted? - You can roll down the window and see what's moving in there.

Mickbarratt
20

Hi thanks for answering its the backdoor that's stuck so the window is fixed ,the door latch is stuck and the outside handle is not working . I need to acess the door mechanism through the inside back plastic panel but can't work out how to remove it ?? Any ideas thanks again