What do you think of the 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione?

CarGurus
0

Asked by CarGurus Oct 29, 2008 at 08:34 AM about the 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

What is so great about this car? Have you ever driven one?

Emilee Franssen
0

Freakin Awesome :)

Nick Shanny
40

This is a gorgeous car. Wow! Pure Sex!

Steven Crowley
0

Pure sex!

Sachith Ariyaratne
0

Another seriously sexy alfa on way

Amir Tanbeh
5

cooooooooooooool awesome fantastic car wooooooooow

Brad Keeling
0

Beautiful! it has amazing shape and lines, I believe that this car has helped shaped the way the automotive industry is about to evolve.

Codie Smith
5

very beautiful

Hrvoje Beronić
5

I want it!

Andre Wilson
55

Superbad!

Andrew Kamwendo
0

Whoa!

Daphnée Verdon-Martin
0

wowwwwww.. love it!

Staci Beck
0

This car is hot and sexy

Will Jordan
0

what a car

A Facebook user
0

wowww nice car

A Facebook user
0

chi be3a2ed

Supratim Sanyal
35

I rented an Alfa in one my business trips to Italy ... and the experience of driving that on the Autostrada will forever remain with me.

Gareth Moores
25

theres nothing like an alfa. i have a GTV 3.0 and would love an 8C

Roy Ghosn
0

a dream come true...........

Colin Fletcher
0

love the body

Sherif Abdel-Fattah
75

I would love to own an alpha, and that defiantly tops my Alpha list :) But then I'd need another car for practical use, cuz with a boot like that I wouldn't be able to fit a loaf of bread in there!

Alexandros Man
5

...

Lahiru Indika
0

No words to say

Marlon Gilliam
0

The best car!!!!!!!

Johnathan Hall
45

You got to love the Italians for trying, Alfa Romeos are for cool people who don't care about anything else but looking cool. I salute you.

Popo Giacometto
0

LlASTIMA QUE NO SE INGLES ESPERO PODER COMUNICARME EN ESPAÑOL DESDE YA MUCHAS GRACIAS.

Prashant Sharma
0

Italians really know how to design..... There are so many nice looking cars arround...and one starts to think... now surely you cant have a car that can stand out of the competition as the competition is so tough... and then they come out with a beauty like this... nothing complex about it.... the beauty lies in the Simplicity of the design... and it's just so refreshing to look at... 10 out of 10 from my side... hats off to Alfa....

Jon Dixon
115

probably the most beautiful car created since the invention of uni-body construction, plastic and platform sharing! I drive a 79 fiat spyder, and never thought that curves such as these could exist again in a car! If only they were more common, I probably would have sold my house for one...

Giovanni Giacometto
15

I am glad to see the Alfa Romeo is coming back to America again... just wondering if I can afford one, I would love to buy myself one. This car will be competing in the auto market with the Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Porsche GT big time! This is the best Italian enginering combination ever! oops, I just found out that this car will cost around $278,000 US Dollars....I'll stick with my BMW...

Stephen Lam
0

Ladies & Germs, dis is da won~~

Vitan Kasnakov
0

.....mmmm

Taylor McGuire
25

*drools* yummy

andy52510
0

A good car site www.enjoynike.com, quality are better than I before thought, I also like gift that seller given.