Anyone got a mint condition Skyline BNR32 under $14,000 for sale . PLEEZ RESPOND

David Romanin
25

Asked by David Aug 04, 2008 at 11:27 PM about the 1991 Nissan Skyline

Ricky Defreitas
10

gooood luck.ma dude. its not that easy to legalize a right hand drive car. and its a skyline. jspec.com had one a while back but for 20,000 and it needed a ton of work and it wasnt a gtr so.

Daniel Zakarian
5

I love skyline's to death, but finding something that fits your requirements is gonna be very hard, especially for under 14,000. What's your views on R34's?

Charlie Goranson
15

check www.modifiedcartrader.com

David Romanin
25

R34s are ok i like the origanals the best tho thax for the comment tho bro

David Romanin
25

the website is awsome charlie thx

Greg HUdson
0

about five months ago i found an 89 skyline right side drive, for around 18k but i found it on craigz list suprisingly... but im a huge fan of nissan not just the skyline, but to get one of those in that shape over in this country.... its goin to cost at lest 30k no way can it be found for less than that..... although i did see that a skyline engine can be purchased and shipped over to the country for less than 8k but slap that bad boy in a maxima or try to put it in a dinky 240sx and see what you can do... i poped a turbo on my maxima and it did amazing till i totaled it but twin turbo.... no compitish!

Ben Terry
35

under 14k for a mint gtr? your dreaming here in australia they still cost above that (only just) and thats for a rooted one, you guys have way more restrctions and shit for ur gtr's so it will be even harder move to japan, ull pick one up for 6grand

Ricky Defreitas
10

northamericanissan.com

Ricky Defreitas
10

worng site. http://www.monkys.jp/e/ they sell good stuff. a lil over ur price range but good stuff.

JohnMichael Pereira
55

jgarage.com has one close to your price range for importing. It's silver and in good condition. Then check out Kaizo industries for legalizing your cars chassis. They have years of experience and are highly reccomended.

Joseph Kraemer
15

A GTR for 14,000 in MINT!. Try like 20,000 or more dude. GTS is like 14,000 for MINT. You shouldn't worrie about getting mint though. As no matter how "mint" it is, it will have issues. So buy a used one and have plenty extra cash on the side for fix ups. but 14,000 is un-heard of. And I don't trust Modified Auto Trader. I am buying a GTS this Winter my self. They take 3-4 months to be shipped. but good luck dude, but don't count on 14,000.

Darrel Dudley
15

you can get a R32 GTR in the U.K. for about £6000 to £7000. My wife might be seling her R33 GTS-t soon

Fred McClelland
1,745

http://www.batfa.com/ or http://www.japan-partner.com try those out idk if you have to be a dealer or what i dont think so but they have a lot of awesome cars on those sights ranging from r34s to silvias to supras. Be be warned all cars that you import will say they have less miles then they actually really have. They set the odometers backwards in a lot of cases to get more buyers. But your best bet is to try to get one in the states because you wont be able to drive it if you buy it from japan well just not legally that is lol r32s are pretty cheap but not in your price range and the ones that are like 18k the interiors are trashed and the whole car definitely shows its year.

Fred McClelland
1,745

http://www.batfa.com/usedcar-skylineGTR91gray.html theres one for yea

Matt Neyedly
20

maybe http://www.tyeeimports.com/ might have what your looking for. =)