Should i buy an opel zafira 2007 or a Dodge caliber 2007? which is the better car?

Simas Laurinavicius
235

Asked by Simas Nov 03, 2011 at 09:27 PM about the 2007 Opel Zafira

im wondering should i buy a dodge caliber or opel zafira which is better...... engine? comfort?

Morgan Wilson
35

The Zafira has much, much better mileage than the Caliber, however, if you're looking for the horsepower (and/or torque), the Caliber's there for you. By the looks of the cars, I feel like the Caliber would have a much smoother ride. Just look wheel wells, and the rotor position. Braking'll be comfy. However, I'm afraid the rocky roads will be uncomfortable for both cars.