master window switch

tennisbumj
0

Asked by tennisbumj May 16, 2012 at 09:49 AM about the 2009 Dodge Journey

master window switch will not work the front windows or the power mirrors but will work the rear windows.Replace the switch but didnt help.
any suggestions on the wiring harness

Smij
80

If your car falls within the production date, there is a recall to replace the wiring harness in the door. "NOTE: This recall applies only to the above vehicles built from November 01, 2007 through November 07, 2008 (MDH 110122 through 110723)." The date of production can be found on a white sticker on the drivers door...

Pt2013
130

I had the same problem on my 09 (it was not on the K07 recall list) After much searching, I purchased the K07 recall wiring kit, CBJ1K072AA Door Wiring Harness Package (with power windows express up/down feature / sales code JSC). With no express up/down the number changes to xxxxxxxx1AA . These are readily available online at a big discount as "old stock". I paid under $30 plus shipping. You get both sides. Taking the inner door panel off can be a bit of a chore but my local body shop installed it for $50. They now work perfectly.

Franco00
50

I have an 09 Journey which was on the recall list. I finally had the time to take it in to get the wiring harness recall done at dealership and they did it. Less than week later, my window master switch doesn't fully function. Only the back windows work!! Has been too cold in Chicago, havent used from windows, not sure if the switch failure happened at same time of recall fix... any ideas?

Ethan2000
50

its a programming issue

rchadd
40

My 2009 Dodge Journey has the same issue, rear windows are the only ones working, remote mirrors controls do not work neither do the door lock control's. Called about the recall they said my car does not fall within the issue date...UGG same car has no heat on the passenger side and all doors and motors are working correctly. BIG POS

hubbs0904
10

I have an 09 also same issue with driver panel back windows r the only thing I can control it does not fall under recall either.. and dodge wants 55 $ just to look at it. Also if I turn my steering wheel to far to the right it makes a noise. Also when using air conditioning or heater it vibrates and is very loud. I will never purchase another journey. Simply because of these issues.

rchadd
40

I found just a broken Red wire in the harness after I replaced it. I found the recall parts on Ebay for 45 shipped to my house since all of the local deals would not sell me the part. They said the part needs to be installed by the dealer and the part cost 125 with a 75 install charge. Now I am onto the heat issue, heat only on the drivers side and all of the motors are working correctly. Yay I think it is the heater core is half plugged DODGE JOURNEY = JUNK!