what tybe off tire an rims size are the best if you whant a wide look whit the tires a little outside the fender

blackastro
0

Asked by blackastro Nov 12, 2012 at 05:53 PM about the 1992 Chevrolet Astro

12,935

Are you old enough to drive? You type like a second grader. Anything that sticks outside the side of the vehicle is going to change the SAI and quickly destroy your steering and suspension joints. It also looks tacky and makes the owner look like a drug dealer. The only thing tires like that are good for is getting the driver pulled over for absolutely no reason. The statement about looking tacky is a personal opinion but everything else is 100% based on fact.