Camaro Cross Fire Fuel Injection

GASnyder
0

Asked by GASnyder Mar 24, 2012 at 03:21 PM about the 1983 Chevrolet El Camino

I have a 1983 Chevy ElCamino  and am installing a 305 with an aftermarket Blazer cam. I recently aquired a Cross Fire fuel injection system from a 1983-84 Camaro. The parts nclude the intake with injectors, distributer, wiring for the top of the engine, and computer that goes in the passenger kick panel. I also have a 700R-4 trans I'm using out of a 1991 Buick  Roadmaster. Will I have to get a electric fuel pump from a Camaro gas tank  to use this system? Can you think of any problems that I may have or other parts I may have to purchase? This will be my daily driver. Right now the engine has a Quadrajet on it that needs rebuilt and I really don't want to use it.  Thank You .  Gary       gm_snyder_04@yahoo.com

Kevin Robinson
855

you can use an inline elec pump , that system is a low pressure system about 15 psi so you need pump in that range there are aftermarket pumps just for that