I have 1977 chevy EL CAMINO the rubber weatherstriping on the outside of the door on the window where can i get it or what will interchange.?


Asked by fisherman66 Dec 18, 2011 at 06:20 PM about the 1977 Chevrolet El Camino

Question type: General

1 Answer

Greg Aspeck

Are you talking about around the roof rail as there should not be any on the widow it self . You can go to the El Camino store to but the door seals and the roof rail seals

3 out of 3 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Chevrolet El Camino Questions

Chevrolet El Camino Experts

#1 John Brensinger
John Brensinger
Reputation 200
#2 Js08016
Reputation 130
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 100
View All