1975 El Camino Classic

ElRickardo
0

Asked by ElRickardo Jul 14, 2011 at 01:00 PM about the 1975 Chevrolet El Camino

Looking to replace an outer window felt on my 75 El Camino Classic. Is the Chevelle
interchangable wint the El Camino?

Greg Aspeck
85

the outer window felts can be bought at the elcamino store .com and you can only buy reproduction as you can't get the originals as they don't make them anymore ,1973 to 1977 are all the same . Make sure you buy the pair right and left

califcarson
2,975

Use an order parts place that makes the correct felts for your car. Don't go to a junk yard for them, as they no doubt are worn, and decomposing. Bad felt, or old dirty or frayed felt can and will scratch your windows and not do the job. Always buy new if you can.