where is the water pump located on a lumina sedan. and how do i replace it?

DP0012
0

Asked by DP0012 Mar 19, 2007 at 07:01 PM about the 1993 Chevrolet Lumina

1993 car lumina sedan. 3.1 liter water pump leaks.

bovan
10,030

Dear DP0012-- The water pump on your 1993 Chevrolet Lumina is bolted on to the engine on the passenger side of the car. For a look at the task you are facing, go to the following site-- http://autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0e/cb/0a/0900823d800ecb0a.jsp. Good luck from Bovan.

90V6RedHotLuminaEuro
735

Good Day! I hope you're enjoying a pleasant one. The water pump is located on the passenger side, in front of and below the power steering pump. It's a relatively easy part to change. Have Fun!