2014 Jaguar F-Type User Reviews

2014 Jaguar F-Type Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Overall: 5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5

PROS
"beautiful car" 2 reviews

Displaying all 2 2014 Jaguar F-Type reviews.

YRS writes:
2014 Jaguar F-Type S V8 Convertible Review
Overall:

Pros

Gorgeous. Compact and elegant proportions with an appropriate dollop of aggression. Great detailing, in and out too. Fantastic seats put you in front of a remarkably simple yet feature-rich dash. All that said, although I spent hours (really, hours) looking at, touching, and exploring the Jag, the real glory is in the driving. I've only driven a loaded V8S, and it's a legitimate monster...sounds, speed, handling...it makes you feel like you're Apollo arcing across the sky. Buy one and your neighbors will hate you. You'll set off car alarms every time you start it up, glassware will vibrate as you drive by, and suddenly their new 911 will seem positively invisible. At $20k more too. Talk about buyer's remorse. Yes, only one drive, but this car rocked my world

Cons

Ok, trunk is small (I don't care), gas mileage is in the tank (I don't care), I think the pop-out door handles are gimmicks (I don't care), it's around $100k for a properly equipped V8S (if I can scrape up about $99k through crowd-sourcing, I won't care).

YRS

Do You Think I'm Sexy Baby...yeah, Baby, Yeah! — Every once in a while you have an experience that makes you question your fundamentals...I mean seriously consider re-charting your life. Kids, wife, house, 401k...they all seem ready sacrifices at the altar of F-Type. I was lucky enough to score a ride in a black over brown leather V8 S...I was reluctant to drive it at first since the dealership has exactly one on the lot and the car was going to be the centerpiece of the big intro that next week-end. Then I sat in the car, hit the start button and heard the sound of hell and damnation spitting out of the exhaust. A couple of throttle blips had every window in the showroom vibrating like cymbals. OK, Please, let me drive this thing? The car is low, wide, and a touch stubby...it drives that way...but with a torque monster drop-kicking down the road. I was literally giggling two blocks down the road. Now, I've had the good fortune to drive a number of great exotics (thank you World Class Driving), and the Jag had the urge of the Ford GT, the fineness of the Audi R8, and the acoustics of the Alfa 8C. I don't have the quals nor the seat time to rank the F-Type in the pantheon of top performers but I'll say this...it simply is exactly what a sports car is supposed to be. Beautiful, but masculine. Brutal, but civilized. And quite simply, lustworthy in a very special and unique way. Now let me go shop my kidneys.

Find a new Jaguar F-Type near you
Zip:
MSRP: $65,000 Invoice:$60,125 Search Jaguar dealers to find exactly the car you want.
Taylor writes:
2014 Jaguar F-Type Base Convertible Review
Overall:

Pros

This is just the most beautiful car I have seen since the mercedes 230-250 L!!!

Cons

none

Elegant Exterior, Comfortable And Well Appointed Interior Plus Fun To Drive! — We looked at the porsche boxster, bmw z4, mercedes slk, then we saw the Jaguar f type and the search was over. Love at first sight. I think we probably over paid but so what, It makes me smile, what more can you ask?

Displaying all 2 2014 Jaguar F-Type reviews.

Review your car

People researching a 2014 Jaguar F-Type contacted a dealer about

2014 Jaguar F-Type, Front-quarter view from an Auto Show, exterior, manufacturer
Jaguar F-Type