2013 Ram 1500 User Reviews

2013 Ram 1500 Review Ratings

• Rank your car

• Overall: 4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5

PROS
"handling" 2 reviews
CONS

Displaying all 10 2013 Ram 1500 reviews.

2013 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab 5.5 ft. Bed Review
Overall:

Pros

Style, Hemi power and sound, all the interior luxuries including the 8.4 inch UConnect.

Cons

Really just the fuel economy but its a truck so I can't complain. You don't buy a truck for fuel economy.

Great Truck. — Love the looks, reliability, interior is by far the best out of all the trucks on the market, and of course the good ole Hemi power and sound. Back seats are more than enough room, and the automatic locking taillight is so nice.

Looking for a Used 1500 in your area?
CarGurus has 82,796 nationwide 1500 listings starting at $8,900.
2013 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab 5.5 ft. Bed Review
Overall:

Pros

Great look plenty of power. Technology overhaul, great riding truck.

Cons

Poor fuel economy.

Great Looking Truck. — Over all great truck. Fuel economy is not the best, but it's a truck and a big genie at that, it's not supposed to get 20 mpg. Technology on the dodge is fantastic. Plenty of personal customizable potions, and the voice command is very handy.

2013 Ram 1500 Tradesman Quad Cab 6.3 ft. Bed 4WD Review
Interior Noise:
Off-Road:
Overall:

Pros

Great exterior aggressive look.
Off Road Ready for Hunting Season
Quite Cab
Plenty of Torque and Horse Power for towing and turning the 35in tires

Cons

No Cons

kbro88

Great Looking Dependable Truck — I enjoyed all the compliments I got when I pulled up in this truck. I also liked the amount of power this it had when you had to get on the interstate or pass someone. The mud tires are rather quite for off road tires. This has been a very reliable truck with no problems.

2013 Ram 1500 SLT 6.3 ft. Bed Review
Overall:

Pros

Size, smoothness of the ride, power, control...there's a lot to love about this truck!

Cons

Gas mileage. This truck does have the flex fuel option but after driving a 2004 Hyundai Accent that I could fill with pocket change for the last ten years, I was not mentally prepared for the amount that I have to spend on gas in my truck.

Amazing Truck!!! — Honestly for my first solo vehicle purchase I gotta say I loved this truck! Its an amazing vehicle. The cab is so roomy and comfortable! Lots of high tech options! Touch screen radio, customize-able dash, built in usb, navigation, compass and a ton of other fun stuff!

2013 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab 6.3 ft. Bed 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

Everything.

Cons

Nothing.

provenguilty

Best Vehicle I Have Owned To Date (of Many!). — I really enjoy everything about this truck. It has been my favorite vehicle that I've owned to date. I had a 2008 Dodge Ram Laramie edition and the redesign of the current model year has absolutely blown the fit and finish away of my previous truck. It's a big luxury vehicle that can still tow, go off road and have all of the technology creature comforts at lower retail price than Chevrolet and Ford, yet still holds resale. I have absolutely zero complaints.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

2013 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab 6.3 ft. Bed Review
Overall:

Pros

Head turner, drives and handles amazing

Cons

Gas mileage

Timothy_Rigoli

Sporty Hardworking Truck — You might not have noticed that the 2013 Ram has just undergone a rather mild face-lift. It would take a sharp eye to notice the larger grille, restyled headlights and LED turn signals/taillights. But before you dismiss this cosmetic makeover, you should know that the 2013 Ram 1500 boasts a number of substantial improvements under the skin that round out the résumé of this already well-regarded truck.

2013 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman Crew Cab 5.5 ft. Bed Review
Overall:

Pros

Best truck I have ever owned and I have owned many,many trucks.

Cons

none

astormike

Great! — Best riding truck I have owned since I started driving in 1972! This is the first RAM(Dodge) I have ever owned and I am really impressed by the fit and finish on the truck. Take a look at a RAM if you have never done so and see what I am talking about.

2013 Ram 1500 Tradesman Crew Cab 5.5 ft. Bed 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

Ride Height, Handling, Power, Space

Cons

Fuel Economy, Price, Upgradability

JSRespress

Amazed — I love the look of this vehicle but I really have a problem with the manufacturer limiting what can be added on to the vehicle after the purchase of a lower trim option, but for the simple fact that not everyone will want to customize their vehicle, I do find it highly suitable to most looking for a nice truck that can handle most everything thrown at it.

bought one because:

For overall style and power plus off-road ability, the Dodge Ram 1500 with the V8 5.7L Hemi cannot be beat. Plus having the lowest price point of the comparable trucks made it a very easy choice. Very happy with my Dodge.

2013 Ram 1500 Tradesman 6.3ft. Bed 4WD Review
Off-Road:
Overall:

Pros

Good engine roar, hauls ass, powerful and great for hauling trailers.

Cons

None.

Amazing Off-road Experience — Performance: Has good acceleration. When you accelerate, it moves with a roar. Build Quality: No repairs. Brand new truck. Appearance: Single cab, short bed. Cost of Ownership: Fun Factor: It's fun to drive especially in 4WD and to go muddin.

Displaying all 10 2013 Ram 1500 reviews.

Rank your car

2014 Ram 1500 Reviews

Solid, Comfortable, And Reliable Truck! By Nathan

All in all I give this truck a 9.5 out of 10. It's very comfortable and offers a smooth ride. Sound system is very good, A/C is powerful, love the sensors which help you to park in tight spaces, and t... Read More

Great Milage In A Comfortable Package By kabomb

Overall a great truck so far. I have racked up 36,000 km on it in 7 months and have had no problems, but I also would not expect any so soon, time will tell. Average 8.8 L/100 km in the summer time, a... Read More

Read all 9 2014 Ram 1500 reviews

2012 Ram 1500 Reviews

Fun By tk76054

Going on three years now. STILL love this truck. Funny how they draw you in with rebates but then you learn the car is now worth nothing. Only glitch so far is the GPS. On occasion, it will not boot-u... Read More

Love By Brandi

My only complaint is the button for manual shift is in a spot that I accidentally push it when I put it in drive or park. I love pretty much everything about this vehicle. Not a big fan of the nitrog... Read More

Read all 9 2012 Ram 1500 reviews

2011 Ram 1500 Reviews

I've Had (2) Ram Trucks And There Will Be A 3rd. By Khibbs19

I love the power, the look of the truck, and all the storage it delivers inside the Cab. When you drive a RAM, you feel as if you own the road. I'm finding it hard to write anything negative about t... Read More

Love It, Except For The Worrisome Intermittent Engine Rattle. By Jeremy

I really love the truck, but am worried about it's reliability do to some worrisome engine noises it has while in 5th gear and not in it's MDS mode. I hope that the dealers service department can fin... Read More

Read all 9 2011 Ram 1500 reviews

People researching a 2013 Ram 1500 contacted a dealer about

2013 Ram 1500, left front quarter view, exterior, manufacturer
Ram 1500
Ford F-150
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Looking for a Used 1500 in your area?
CarGurus has 82,796 nationwide 1500 listings starting at $8,900.