2012 Toyota Prius C User Reviews

2012 Toyota Prius C Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5

PROS
"big car" 2 reviews

Displaying all 2 2012 Toyota Prius C reviews.

Diego writes:
2012 Toyota Prius C Three Review
Battery Life:
Overall:

Pros

Excellent GAS MILEAGE!! Almost up to 55 or more! Very comfortable and silent car.

Cons

Not a fast car.

Excellent Car For Mpg. — I like this car because of the mpg, I chose it because I travel a lot in car so I needed a good mpg car and I found this one as one of the best. I used this car mostly for trips and going to work, every 350miles around there I put gas for only $25. This car is very enjoyable because it has everything that I need it. Navigation system, excellent mpg, and many others. The only this I would improve about this car is the speed, but everything else is good.

Prius C
Looking for a Used Prius C in your area?
CarGurus has 7,541 nationwide Prius C listings starting at $9,922.
IanMichael writes:
2012 Toyota Prius C Two Review
Overall:

Pros

gas mileage, space, handling, much better looking the the prius liftback, and speed.. still manages to hit 110mph

Cons

acceleration, ground clearance

IanMichael

2012 Prius C Ii — This is also a pretty cool car.. once you get over the nerdiness and geekiness of it and realize how practical this car is for a daily commuter, it's awesome. I watch the MPG gauge constantly and try to get the highest I can, so I average 55-70 mpg.

Displaying all 2 2012 Toyota Prius C reviews.

Review your car

2013 Toyota Prius C Reviews

Great Little Car By PriusC_2013

Overall it is a great car to use in a city or even for longer trips. I would recommend it to all my friends. It is very fuel efficient. This car fits in small parking spaces and the engine runs very s... Read More

Read all 2013 Toyota Prius C reviews