2011 Honda CR-Z User Reviews

Displaying all 7 2011 Honda CR-Z reviews.

ffluna301 writes:
2011 Honda CR-Z Base Review
Overall:

Pros

Love the sporty look. Definitely turns heads.  Comfortable once your inside. Good mpg.

Cons

Low to ground.  Acceleration feels like driving a skier out of water on a ski boat. Hate the view in the rear view mirror. The rear hatch places a bar across the view, which can cause a blind spot.

ffluna301

Hybrid With Style. — Great for a daily commuter. Fun to drive and has decent performance. I feel safe and in control driving it. Some blind spots while backing out of parking spots, so I added a reverse camera. Had more fun driving the CR X but this is a different time.

CR-Z
Looking for a Used CR-Z in your area?
CarGurus has 1,755 nationwide CR-Z listings starting at $8,495.
Nathan writes:
2011 Honda CR-Z EX w/ Nav Review
Overall:

Pros

I love to drive this car. I could go for miles as it is so very comfortable and the sound system ROCKS!

Cons

This is not a true sports car. It is very sporty and quick but you will not be on the autobahn anytime soon. It does have poor visibility when backing up.

Very Fun And Easy To Drive. A Great Car For Those Without Young Kids. — We bought this car as a second vehicle for my wife to drive in early to work. Fell in love with how it drives and ended up driving it more than our first car. Lots of heads turned out way whenever we drove it around town. I love how the seats hug you and it eliminated my wife's carsick feelings on curves. I would recommend this car for to anyone!

Marc writes:
2011 Honda CR-Z Review
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

Great look

Cons

No leather without third party

Fun For The Daily Grind — Inexpensive commuter car with gas savings and a little zip to get you along. Not a replacement for a sports car, but a good gas alternative for the daily grind. The three modes; Sport, Normal, Econ are fun to switch around. Rear view mirror and view out rear are pretty useless, but car is fun to drive and looks loads better than the other gas saver cars in it's price range.

Markus writes:
Long Trips:
Snow/Ice:
Overall:

Pros

the look

Cons

not too good to park backwards

He Will Get Some More Tuning...:-) — cool looking,fuel saving car with a good overall use. Fun to drive, lots of people are turning head when you pass them. highspeed on german highway is around 205 Km/h enough for a hybrid... more then enough for USA :-)

Drake writes:
2011 Honda CR-Z EX w/ Nav Review
Snow/Ice:
Overall:

Pros

Great fuel economy, and fun to drive.

Cons

Not a family friendly car.

It's A Fun, Yet Efficient Car. — For a hybrid it has great acceleration, and handling. For good handling in the snow and ice winter tires are a must. Overall it is a great car, that is fun to drive, and I would encourage anyone that is looking for a car that gets great fuel economy, and is fun to drive to go test drive a CR-Z you will love it.

John writes:
Overall:

Pros

For me the whole car suited my requirements perfectly, Looks great (in my opinion, sporty), lots of fun, unique, economical and in the UK just £20 per year to TAX.

Cons

If you want this car then you can forgive it the poor rear visibility that you should already know about, it has reversing sensors, so just be aware of the blind spots over your shoulder.

Finally A Hybrid For The Driver. — The Peformance is Excellent from the little 1.5 litre petrol engine, with the little electric boosts from the Hybrid motor Seemless and giving the car a more sporty feel then any 1.5 litre car should have. The Interior is Excellent touches of the civic are visible, but it feels a special place where the driver is king. The seats are very very comfortable and the ride is low and smooth. The car even manages to accomodate my 6'4 frame, but I would suggest anyone my height or taller, should test out the car before buying. Also beware, the rear seats are only there for somthing to see over your shoulder (since there is little to be seen out the rear window, and even less when my Mugen Spoiler arrives) and hold little or no practical use.

Ian writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

Killer design, awesome cockpit

Cons

No moonroof available and limited color availability

Crz Ex 6speed — Awesome well packaged coupe that actually evokes the spirit of my old CRX-I wish Honda had a traditional gasoline engine or the European turbo diesel under the hood; I think I might be the first person to buy a hybrid that did not buy it for that reason. This car is perfect for me-Thank you Honda! - I love my CRZ EX 6MT-it corners well, gets awesome gas mileage, looks cool as hell and is fun to drive. Just point it and aim-have fun rowing through the gears while getting great fuel economy. It reminds me of my CRX Si's from 86 and 91 in many ways (dashboard cubby from mk1, glass window on hatch mk2) with all of today's modern features-Bluetooth and a USB port for my IPOD and 3 different selectable driving modes I can chose from-economy car on the highway, normal in the city and Sport for back country roads make this 3 cars in one. The UPSHIFT/DOWNSHIFT lights are not annoyingly bright like I've experienced in other cars, and I try to get as many leaves on the tree as possible by driving efficiently. I look forward to many years with my CRZ; Thanks Honda! Either way, I look forward to years of enjoyment with this baby.

Displaying all 7 2011 Honda CR-Z reviews.

Review your car

2012 Honda CR-Z Reviews

Overall A Great Little Car That Is Fun And Amazing On Gas By cpbodnar

This car is great and awesome on gas. It is fun and sporty. The two negatives would be visibility in the rear and also no back seats. Other than that the car is amazing on gas and a great daily driver... Read More

Fun, Sporty, Reliable, Extremely Fuel Efficient, And All Around Awesome By cpbodnar

Overall, I think this vehicle is great. The only negative is the fact that it does not have Back Seats in the US model. Some people say it's difficult to see out of the back but if you have a backup c... Read More

Read all 4 2012 Honda CR-Z reviews

People researching a 2011 Honda CR-Z contacted a dealer about

2011 Honda CR-Z, Front Left Quarter View, exterior, manufacturer
Honda CR-Z
Honda Civic
Honda Civic Coupe
Honda Accord
CR-Z
Looking for a Used CR-Z in your area?
CarGurus has 1,755 nationwide CR-Z listings starting at $8,495.