2010 Kia Soul User Reviews

2010 Kia Soul Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Appearance:4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5
  • Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5

PROS
"comfortable car" 6 reviews
"handling" 5 reviews
CONS
"doors" 2 reviews
"style" 2 reviews
"small ride" 2 reviews

Displaying 1 - 10 of 44 2010 Kia Soul reviews.

Patricia573 writes:
2010 Kia Soul Base Review
Overall:

Pros

huge interior, well thought out car

Cons

it should have a stuffed hamster on the dash

Patricia573

Great Car, Great Value, Great Warranty, Good Gas Mileage, Well Thought Out Vehicle. — Interior huge! Good acceleation, getting used to all disc braking. Only repair is that the engine light has come on twice because of sensor not denoting gas cap is tight. Appearance great---heads turn! Cost of ownership--insurance only increased $20 more than my 1999 Taurus! Gas mileage is as stated. Car is really fun to drive!

Soul
Looking for a Used Soul in your area?
CarGurus has 25,953 nationwide Soul listings starting at $5,988.
dlrjb64 writes:
2010 Kia Soul Denim Special Edition Review
Overall:

Pros

This car is stylish and sleek, love the exterior and interior look. It is roomy compare to most sedans and is higher off the ground which I like. I have the limited edition so it has all the upgrades. Gas mileage is great, I get 29/30 most of the time, and that's driving in the small town of Bend, It has gone through two winters without snow tires and does fine. I have not had any problems at all with this car. It has a high safety rating and 6 air bags.

Cons

It does have a blind spot...for all that this car says it is, it is best that you realize that it is a practical car, not an suv 4 wheel drive, but a wagon/hatchback front wheel drive-which sometimes can be misconstrued. I like this car very much.

dlrjb64

Sporty,fun To Drive, Dependable Car — This car is a fun ride and great gas mileage, I like the 18 inch tires, that makes it seem bigger and more midsize. It has done well in 2 snowy winters already. Safety of this car is also a plus!

Scott writes:
2010 Kia Soul Sport Review
Overall:

Pros

Very roomy for such a small car, with a versatile interior. Excellent gas milage.

Cons

Styling might not appeal to many drivers, and the ride can be harsh.

Fun Little Commuter Car For Short Trips, Especially With Gas Prices Going Up! — The Kia Soul is actually my wife's car, but I drive it a lot too. It's quirky looking, but not ugly as much as cute. It has a very truck like driving position, but is more car like than SUV. It handles very well and has a very tight turning radius, but it's ride is choppy and harsh on rough or uneven pavement. Performance is adequate but hardly sporty, but it does get excellent gas mileage.

D6 writes:
Overall:

Pros

Quite open Sunroof, Overdrive lockout switch for mountains and Sirus radio in backcountry

D6

Excellant All Around Vehicle — We took car from Denver Co. to Taos NM. It was a mix of highspeed interstate and two lane backroads. It had no problem keeping up with the 75 mph I 25 speed limit and still had plenty of power left to pass trucks on the hills. It was great on the mountain roads to Taos and backhome via Leadville Co. over several high mountain passes. The overall mileage was 32.71. We put on 900 miles in three days and it performed flawlessly. It was fun to drive and quite comfortable. The driving position is very good with good visibility and good handling. One feels very safe and secure driving the Soul. Its five door hatchback/wagon versatility is amaxing. It more than surpassed our expectations for a small vehicle.

Valerie429 writes:
2010 Kia Soul + Review
Overall:

Pros

Safety, Standard Features, Appearance, Cost of Owndership

Cons

Interior Could Be Upgraded

Valerie429

If You're Practical And Want To Save Money, Buy The Kia Soul — The performance of the Kia Soul has been great. What I love about this car is that it has a high safety rating, good on gas, good IIHS rating, several standard features that other cars in it's class doesn't have, roomy interior, and a unique, sporty exterior. In addition, it comes with a very generous 10,0000 mile/10-year warranty and Kia offers free roadside assistance if anything should happen. I also save money on my car insurance with this vehicle because of is safety rating. In my opinion, manufacturers can't/don't build cars to last, else they would go out of business because no one would ever need a new car. I decided to invest in the Kia Soul because it was fun to drive, affordable, had low-gas mileage and came with a great warranty. Thus, lowering my overall cost of ownership until it's time to get a new car.

Cade writes:
Overall:

Pros

good gas milage

Cons

slow 0-60

Kia Soul — Good car, okay preformence if you decide to one you should get the exclaim, because it has all the upgrades and not as expsesive as the sport, the sport only has trim and different pedals not much difference at all

George2425 writes:
2010 Kia Soul Sport Review
George2425

More Fun Than A Barrel Of Monkeys! — I only have it for two weeks but so far it has exceeded all of my expectations. It has so many gadgets , I still haven't figured them all out,(such as the bluetooth system) The other day it scared the crap out of me when it started talking as I was pulling out of a parking lot. The only negative is that the ride is a little choppy on the freeway, but I expected that as the car is somewhere between a luxury sedan and an SUV. Other than that I am very happy with my new KIA.

libertyroot80 writes:
2010 Kia Soul + Review
Long Trips:
Parking:
Snow/Ice:
Overall:

Pros

Fuel Economy is excellent!
Very Spacious with the seats folded down.
Great sound system.

Cons

With children there is very little room for more than two older and one baby.
Does not do very well in winter weather, even with stability control.

libertyroot80

I Love This Car But It Has Its Downfalls — Fuel Economy is excellent. I drive this car from Branson to Springfield for work daily four to five days a week. I fill up on Monday and the gas lasts until the following Monday. For as small as it looks it hauls a lot! We bought a 60" screen TV and a wooden stand for it to fit on and both fit in the Soul with room to spare. The sound system is AWESOME! Many people have asked if the system was in the car when we bought it or if we had someone put it in for us, then we we tell them it was a factory system they do not believe us! If you have a family of more than 2 1/2 children there is no room for them to sit! We have four children and we can fit one older child on one side, one older child on the other side, and a car seat in the middle. That is the full extent of the space we have, leaving one child at home since there is no where for them to sit. If you live in an area where it rains then freezes or snows you are SOL if you need to go up even the smallest of hills. Where we live there are small hills and when it snows or gets icy the car refuses to move.

sellmysoul writes:
Overall:

Pros

Cute as hell! Sporty and fun to drive!

Cons

Nothing sucks, but not a ton cargo space.

sellmysoul

You Can Get With This, Or You Can Get With That! This Is Fun To Drive And You Can't Beat The Price! — Great handling and good response; not the speediest on the road but a 4-cyl with GREAT gas mileage. It has needed no repairs but has received regular, scheduled maintenance (oil changes, etc.). The interior is sporty with the lighted speakers and two tone dash. The Java paint was an upgrade (you won't see many Soul's with this color) and the moon roof is awesome. The hands- free blue tooth is easy and the Sirius rocks!

kent374 writes:
Overall:

Pros

looks, gas milage, roomy

Cons

kinda uncomforatable seats

kent374

I Love It — i love the car it looks cool, great gas mileage. lots of room, the only thing i don't like is the seats could be more comforatable. a nice comfy seat and this car is perfect for today's driving.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 44 2010 Kia Soul reviews.

Review your car

2014 Kia Soul Reviews

Overall Great Car By MLaguna

The KIA is surprisingly Roomy and has tons of great features direct from the factory. I am impressed with this car. I normally like a bigger ride but the 2014 KIA SOUL has more than delivered. I would... Read More

Read all 2014 Kia Soul reviews

2013 Kia Soul Reviews

Descent For A First Timer By Sharon

I really did enjoy everything about it as it was my main source of getting around and convenient as I am a short individual. I hated getting it scratch but all cars goes through this phase one way or ... Read More

Read all 2013 Kia Soul reviews

2012 Kia Soul Reviews

Soul For All By Kurtzd

I think the Sould was originally aimed at a young audience, but it's SUV feel and great visibility, available backup camera in a smaller profile with great gas mileage seems to work for older people ... Read More

Another Great Ride By chesterina300

Like the 2011 version, the 2012 model was really a great car with lots of extras for the price tag - holds its value well too. Still 30+ MPG. Sporty and fun to drive, does fine in bad weather, good ... Read More

Read all 8 2012 Kia Soul reviews

2011 Kia Soul Reviews

Great Bang For The Buck By chesterina300

The Soul was an enjoyable sporty little ride, and had no problems with maintenance. Was zippy to accelerate in and still rode well enough in the snow. Heat/AC were both very fine, and its gas mileag... Read More

Great Car, Lots Of Good And Few Negatives With It So Far By jckmuzak

Pros: Rides smooth, blue tooth works pretty good when streaming music. Sound system is awesome, brakes are very sensitive and at times when people cut you off or if you have to stop abruptly it slows ... Read More

Read all 12 2011 Kia Soul reviews

People researching a 2010 Kia Soul contacted a dealer about

2010 Kia Soul, Front Left Quarter View, exterior, manufacturer
Kia Soul
Ford Taurus
Scion xB
Dodge Journey
Soul
Looking for a Used Soul in your area?
CarGurus has 25,953 nationwide Soul listings starting at $5,988.