2010 Ford Transit Connect User Reviews

2010 Ford Transit Connect Review Ratings

• Rank your car

• Performance:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Appearance:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5
  • Overall: 4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5

PROS
"style" 2 reviews
"handling" 2 reviews
CONS
"noisy car" 2 reviews

Displaying all 9 2010 Ford Transit Connect reviews.

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT w/ rear door glass Review
Interior Noise:
Parking:
Overall:

Pros

Easy to find in huge parking lot.
All my Hobbies fit in the back.

Cons

Noisy on mildly rough roads

ccgillam

Uniquely Fun — I like all of this car, my wife is totally indifferent to it! Most people ask WHAT IS IT? A very stable easy to drive small van with lots of room. I always feel safe wile driving, but wish it had Front fog lights. Yes I would buy it again.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Transit Connect
Looking for a Used Transit Connect in your area?
CarGurus has 13,050 nationwide Transit Connect listings starting at $4,499.
2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XL w/ side and rear door glass Review
Overall:

Pros

carries lots of cargo

Cons

noisy, no power

CashDog

Useful — I can carry all the dogs to events with ease. The front seats are relatively comfortable. Easy to park. Short turning radius. Noisy, hard riding cargo van. Useful, but not fun to drive, poor acceleration, no pickup when entering freeway.

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT Review
Overall:

Pros

It fits into places my other van would not.

Cons

Acceleration

Love My Transit — Build Quality and excellent to work out of. Reliable and fun to drive. This vehicle is better than every other van I have ever used. I don't know what took Ford so long to bring it to the States from Europe. It has been the number one selling mini van there for over 8 years.

Overall:

Pros

gas mileage, style

Cons

power door locks

Wendy734

Very Likeable — Fun to drive, unique. Good gas mileage. Easy to handle. Great visiblity through extra large windshield. Best if you need to carry more cargo than people.

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT w/ side and rear door glass Review
Overall:

Pros

Handling

Cons

No power

George2427

Nice Truck — The acceleration is poor but the braking and handling are great. The gas mileage is good and I love the euro look and styling. I'm getting around 22 MPG.

Overall:

Pros

Good ride, loaded or not

Cons

A turbo diesel and bigger gas tank, nicer!

jimflo

Love The Room For The Driver, Lots Of New Gadgets, Great New Ways To Help You Drive. — I use it for transporting my power wheel chair. Getting in and out is the easiest with the wide doors, front or back, the chair loads with only a ramp, no lift needed. Driving a Transit is fun, fun, fun. Repairs, faults, I'll call if something comes up.

Overall:

Pros

Great mileage for small van, handles like a car

Cons

Needs rear speakers

Vince406

Availability Of The Other Colors Are Scarce. — Performance is good, handles well, 25 mpg. Build quality is good, some rear speakers would be nice. Styling and fit are very good. Waiting for an OEM tow hitch.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Overall:

Pros

ride, ease of getting in and our of the car

Cons

front area storage, blind spot when backing up

linda1141

Good Car — front area storage is in short supply lots or seat room big windows good ride i would buy another one fun to drive easy to drive

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT w/ rear door glass Review
Overall:

Pros

fule economy, space, size, manuverability

Cons

need more aftermarket accessories

Mark9522

The Ford Transit Connect Is The Perfect Vehicle For Commuting, Sports, Fun And More! — For me, the Ford Transit Connect is a perfect match of a fuel efficent vehicle capable of daily commutes, with enough space for recreational activities. I can commute to work daily, then use the vehicle for fishing, camping, sports/fun or cargo carrying on my free time. I get alot of looks and thumbs up driving along the busy highway to and from work.

Displaying all 9 2010 Ford Transit Connect reviews.

Rank your car

2013 Ford Transit Connect Reviews

It Suits The Commercial Market Well. By actech

My wife wanted this vehicle for 2 years and I declined to purchase it due to less than stellar reviews. I finally purchased the 2013 XLT Premium wagon in Mars Red, [very rare], for her and she has ne... Read More

Read all 2013 Ford Transit Connect reviews

2012 Ford Transit Connect Reviews

Great Van By cwnation

great handy van for any lifestyle...great for work and play. i used mine for camping and for transporting bicycles and canoes. i also used it to transport materials from the lumber yard. its a van wit... Read More

Looks Nice, Very Comfortable To Drive And Is Great For Business. By MyJo

All in all, I really enjoyed this van but now that I'm not in business anymore, it's too much car. That is saying a lot because I drove a Lexus RX350 before this van...and I loved that SUV too. The va... Read More

Read all 2012 Ford Transit Connect reviews

2011 Ford Transit Connect Reviews

Just Love This Truck By PaulieDee33

From the start I was impressed by the amount of cargo room in such a small vehicle. Driving comfort is outstanding as well. I can spend all day in this truck without any problems. Having cargo doors o... Read More

Not A Sports Car-but A Great Work Van-i,m A Painter-- Seats Fold Down, Carry My Sprayer & Supples By ocanada

After 11 months the transmisson failed!!!!!!!!!!! They have yet to correct it!!!!!!! What more can I say! I don,t haul any thing except 2 ladders for work & some paint brushes. Every time I see someon... Read More

Read all 2011 Ford Transit Connect reviews

People researching a 2010 Ford Transit Connect contacted a dealer about

Picture of 2010 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT, exterior
Ford Transit Connect
Chevrolet Express Cargo
Chevrolet Express
Toyota Tacoma
Transit Connect
Looking for a Used Transit Connect in your area?
CarGurus has 13,050 nationwide Transit Connect listings starting at $4,499.