2010 Ford F-150 User Reviews

Displaying 1 - 10 of 28 2010 Ford F-150 reviews.

TyFusilier writes:
2010 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew 6.5ft Bed 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

The F150 king ranch with the 5.4 Triton v8 has plenty of power under the hood. The cooled and heated seats are a great feature and come in handy on hot or cold days. The navigation system works flawlessly and never steers you wrong. The trucks side bed and tailgate steps make getting cargo in and out a breeze.

Cons

The only couple of cons I have for this truck is fuel economy, and price. Fuel economy is 14mpg in town and 18mpg highway. But other 4x4 trucks of this size are around the same mpg. Price is a little higher in the F150 king ranch but I think its worth it for all the extras that come with the truck.

TyFusilier

Great Truck — Every thing about this truck was well thought out from the flip up seats in the back seat to the variety of steps around the cargo bed. There are a number of different electronic ports throughout the truck such as USB,12v in center console, on the dash, and in the back seat, also Aux hook up all of these come in handy when on a road trip. The 4x4 on this truck works great and has never left me stuck anywhere. Last but not least the heated and cooled seats wrapped in authentic king ranch leather makes for a very comfortable ride. All in all its a great ride.

F-150
Looking for a Used F-150 in your area?
CarGurus has 117,278 nationwide F-150 listings starting at $1,500.
ElliotO writes:
2010 Ford F-150 Platinum SuperCrew 5.5ft Bed 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

Gorgeous Truck with amazing features and a smooth ride.

Cons

You get a lot of jealous looks.

ElliotO

Ford Is The Best. — This truck is easy and fun to drive. My Wife loves to drive this truck around town and has no problem backing out of parking spaces, parallel parking or getting the kids in and out. Super easy truck to just get in and go, VERY reliable and sound, Quiet ride helps put the kids to sleep.

brady2222 writes:
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 6.5ft Bed 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

This truck has great towing capacity, can haul loads of cargo, and is very comfortable to drive for a long distance. The accessories that have been added are nice, like the 9,500lb winch and 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Cons

Gas millage could be better. I understand this is a truck with mud terrain tires, so I don't complain about this all the time. The room behind the seats is very minimal. There is only enough room for a few bags and a 12" speaker I have installed.

brady2222

2010 F-150 Xlt — This was the first truck my parents bought me as a teenager. It was purchased used. I loved it at first, but now the gas millage is killing me. I am really looking into buying a sports car now. I did try to make it have a little style by putting the mud terrain tires and the Rockstar rims on it, but I mostly used it to haul my dirt bike trailer around which it does excellent.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Diane471 writes:
2010 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 6.5ft Bed 4WD Review
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

Has everything we wanted

Diane471

We Gave It A Tough Test Drive..were Very Impressed And It "fit Us" Like A Glove — After seeing a presentation (film) comparing Ford, Toyota, Dodge and Chev...it was hands down for the Ford, esp. as we are going to put a camper on it and tow a boat. mileage, handling,pay load, comfort, quiet...braking down hill feature really remarkable. Fabulous warranty

Waxman writes:
2010 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.5ft Bed 4WD Review
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

Great Truck

Cons

poor fuel mileage

Waxman

Ford Builds Them Right — Traded in a Denali for a 2010 150. Ford built this truck right. Plenty of room, good looks, good performance, and a comfortable ride. Mileage is the only thing on the low side. Past rides 07 vette,04 denali,03 navigator(junk), 2000 f350 dually 7.3 should have never sold.

cblasius2 writes:
2010 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 5.5ft Bed 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

Lots of room for all passengers, electronic adjustment of foot pedals, standard equipment was only optional on Chevy, lots of power

Cons

driver seat foam doesn't do well with my back problems, long road trips are a little tough because of that.

cblasius2

Great Truck — overall, great truck, lots of room, power, towing ability. Pulled a school bus out of a snowy ditch only because of the front tow hooks and a really good tow rope. First Ford I ever owned. Would recommend to anyone.

private_seller writes:
2010 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 6.5ft Bed 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

Very classy 4X4 truck.  I often receive complements (from those who like this type of vehicle).  Exceptional interior room and comfort.  Handles very well for this type of vehicle.  The USB jack for ipods or iphones is a great feature as well as the blue tooth for hands free cell phone use.

Cons

Fuel economy is fair.  I typically averaged 16.5-17.5 mpg.  Turning radius can make parking challenging in tight parking lots.

private_seller

Premier Choice For A Family Sized 4x4 Truck. — In my opinion, this is absolutely the best choice for a family oriented outdoorsman. It has all the features of a well appointed car, handles well, can haul the wife and kids in comfort, and tow your favorite recreational vehicle anywhere you dare to go. Just prepare yourself to park far from the mall entrance. You may not enjoy the challenge of trying to squeeze into tight parking spaces.

mike42austin writes:
2010 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab 8ft Bed Review
Overall:

Pros

If you are looking for a truck, it doesn't get better than a Ford F150 for overall needs.  Great power with the 5.4 V8 and great comfort inside.  The technology is superb with SYNC.

Cons

Nothing really, unless you are looking for 50 mpg.....if so, you may want to look at a Prius.  For truck purposes, the Ford F150 does well fuel wise.

mike42austin

My Favorite Truck — The Ford F150 is everything you buy a truck for. It gives you power, but also gives you a lot of the ammenities you don't even find in a lot of cars. The technology is great and the comfort is excellent.

barneshawk writes:
2010 Ford F-150 Platinum SuperCrew 5.5ft Bed 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

Tons of features, bells and whistles. Will turn heads and tow some heavy stuff. Sharp interior, great sound system, lots of power. Best of both worlds - luxury and utility.

Cons

You feel bad getting mud inside it! Not true 4-wheel drive like most modern 4-wheel drives. If you need to "rock" it to get out of a sticky situation its almost impossible because the traction control turns on every time you shift from F to R and back.

barneshawk

F-150 At Its Best! — This has been my favorite vehicle purchase EVER. This truck has taken my family on a roadtrip from Iowa to Florida with no complaints from the kids and no cramps in my legs. I've pulled both big and small loads with ease, helped friends and strangers out of the snow and hauled many a load of gravel or drywall, etc. The gas mileage is great for a truck this size and the V8 leaves you feeling totally in control. The navigation and sync system are great, I use it all the time. Even got suckered in to Sirius and now I dont know what I'd do without it! One of the best features I still love and maybe seems stupid but the cooled seats are crazy awesome! I'm a big guy and sitting on hot leather in the summer months can make a ride miserable but now I just turn on the "air downstairs"! Ever want to go 500 miles on a tank of gas? You can with this... I love this truck so much I made my buddy get a lariat. This won't be my last ford truck.

nicksantos writes:
2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCab 5.5ft Bed 4WD Review
Accessories:
Off-Road:
Overall:

Pros

great handling, great looks, and gets any job done.

Cons

fuel economy could be a lot better

nicksantos

Mean Looking Truck — overall its a great truck to have. you can take it anywhere and it can tow just about anything. equipped with a "bedrug" makes it easy for transportation of fragile or things you don't want to get all scratched and bent outta shape.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Displaying 1 - 10 of 28 2010 Ford F-150 reviews.

Review your car

2014 Ford F-150 Reviews

Overall The Best Truck I Have Owned And Driven. By SJ6863

If you are looking for a truck that feels like a truck and not an SUV I would choose the F-150. I have driven the Ram 1500 and Nissan Titan, and both feel like an SUV. What I mean by having an SUV fee... Read More

I Really Like My Truck, I've Always Been A Chevy Guy But I'll Be Buying Ford From Now On. By Adam

Great truck. I test drove all the available trucks and ford was top of my list. Toyota was a little nicer for some things but the price difference was tremendous. Very comfortable, ecoboost is a great... Read More

Read all 3 2014 Ford F-150 reviews

2013 Ford F-150 Reviews

Overall A Great Pick Up Truck. My 5th Ford And Each One Has Improved Over The Previous Model. By DougLehr

The Best Pickup Truck for the money on the market. Microsoft Sync works great. Cabin is roomy and very well designed with quality materials. Gas mileage has improved over the previous model. Lots of... Read More

Great Truck By MPortz

Liked the overall ride and handling and comfort. I would recommend to anybody that is looking to buy a truck. Acceleration was awesome and this truck was easy to handle. towed full trailer to east c... Read More

Read all 15 2013 Ford F-150 reviews

2012 Ford F-150 Reviews

Good Allround Pickup By golfnut_bill

Good looking vechicle with plenty power and torgue. It has the 3.5l eco-boost and outshines my old 5.4L in both power and economy. The only thing I don't like is how low it is in the front end. I plan... Read More

Do All By weaubleau

The worst thing about these vehicles is the factory tires. I live about 200 yrds down a gravel road and had 5 flat tires in less than 800 miles on the truck. I put 10 ply tires on and sold the tires... Read More

Read all 17 2012 Ford F-150 reviews

2011 Ford F-150 Reviews

Love The Sound Of The Truck Exhaust Note On Spirited Acceleration. By castle55

2011 FORD F150 5.0L V8 32V F/I SMPI The 5.0 V-8 has a Six-Speed automatic powertrain. The 6-speed 6R80 transmission SelectShift Automatic progressive range select and manual electric shift mod... Read More

Great Truck For Truck Lovers By Npbball

Roomy vehicle and great for long trips . Looks great and handles well. Sync makes listening to iTunes music a breeze so you don't have to get tired of talkative djs. Love my new toyo open country... Read More

Read all 23 2011 Ford F-150 reviews

2009 Ford F-150 Reviews

Great Truck For Family Activities By daigleparker

This truly is the most comfortable p/u I've owned. The Super Crew cab is great, plenty for room for 5 Men. Love the leather and dual power seats. THe suspension gives a great ride on and off highway- ... Read More

I Love This Truck! By CedarPark3211

We love this truck! It provides every thing we need in a vehicle when we travel, whether its 200 miles or 2000. Still runs and drives like a new truck, we have driven it to Florida, Colorado and La... Read More

Read all 16 2009 Ford F-150 reviews

People researching a 2010 Ford F-150 contacted a dealer about

2010 Ford F-150, Front Right Quarter View, exterior, manufacturer
Ford F-150
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Toyota Tundra
Dodge Ram Pickup 1500
F-150
Looking for a Used F-150 in your area?
CarGurus has 117,278 nationwide F-150 listings starting at $1,500.