2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca User Reviews

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars 4.4 / 5
  • Appearance:4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5
  • Build Quality:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Overall: 4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5

PROS
"space" 2 reviews
CONS

Displaying all 5 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca reviews.

Rebecca_1 writes:
Rebecca_1

An Excellent Car. We've Been Very Pleased. — My 2006 Tribeca was totaled in December. I loved that car so much I had to have another. We recently bought a 2007 with the same features. Definitely underrated!! Handles great. (my 2006 never needed any repairs) Its sporty, not boxy, and has a little attitude. On long trips we get up to 24 MPG.

B9 Tribeca
Looking for a Used B9 Tribeca in your area?
CarGurus has 296 nationwide B9 Tribeca listings starting at $2,500.
Brian writes:
Overall:

Pros

great look, fun to drive, all wheel drive comes in handy, awesome in the snow!

Cons

NO BLUETOOTH!

Love My Becca! — Our first SUV/Crossover. Extremely happy so far, gas mileage is alright but not great. Performance is pretty good compared to some of the beasts we test drove. Could have a bit more power during acceleration but at 4400 pounds, what do you expect?? A little disappointed that there is no bluetooth connectivity but having the aux input for my ipod is a huge plus. We got the limited edition honeycomb grill and i think it adds a lot to the apperance of the car.

Pete writes:
Overall:

Pros

Its got room for all our kids

Cons

Fuel consumption

Great Car But We Are Having Problems With Ours — We have had the computer replaced because the car just stopped on the side of the road 3-4 times. Now it has lost all power and we are using about 14lts per 100km. I am not happy with Subaru.

Mandy writes:
2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Review
Overall:

Pros

Solid.  Reliable.  Safe.  Not common.  Unique-looking.  DVD player.  Sunroof/moonroof.  Satellite radio.  Puddle lights.

Cons

Gas mileage.

This Car Fits The Bill For Me And My Family. — I always wanted to own a Subaru. The way they look, their reputation, the off-the-beaten-path identity, all of it appealed to me. So I finally got one, and I was not disappointed. It is so solid and has such a smooth ride, I enjoy driving it any time. Everything about it is top-notch quality. I never worry about safety, because it has the highest crash-test ratings available. Plus, it has a unique look that says, "I'm a little bit different, and I don't mind."

Karen writes:
2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-Passenger Review
Overall:

Pros

I could fit in a kindergarten and still have space

Cons

Am still wondering what happened to my credit card.......gazler

Perfection On Raod — This car runs smoothly, has a fabulous system..well gazler but why lie, its my dream car

Displaying all 5 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca reviews.

Review your car

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Reviews

Goid Car. By ageofthesage

I got it used so the price of $4,900.01 was a bargain. I like the ride and styling of this vehicle. I plan to keep it well into my senior years. It is a dependable vehicle and a great choice for a us... Read More

Would Not Buy Another One. By inca99

I was on fire to find a 2006-07 B9, loving the Alfa Romeo inspired styling and thinking I really needed the extra room of a small SUV. After owning for about 1 month, I was ready to sell it, but since... Read More

Read all 9 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca reviews