2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca User Reviews

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars 4.4 / 5
  • Appearance:4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5
  • Build Quality:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Overall: 4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5

PROS
"space" 2 reviews
CONS

Displaying all 5 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca reviews.

Rebecca_1 writes:
Rebecca_1

An Excellent Car. We've Been Very Pleased. — My 2006 Tribeca was totaled in December. I loved that car so much I had to have another. We recently bought a 2007 with the same features. Definitely underrated!! Handles great. (my 2006 never needed any repairs) Its sporty, not boxy, and has a little attitude. On long trips we get up to 24 MPG.

B9 Tribeca
Looking for a Used B9 Tribeca in your area?
CarGurus has 301 nationwide B9 Tribeca listings starting at $5,500.
Brian writes:
Overall:

Pros

great look, fun to drive, all wheel drive comes in handy, awesome in the snow!

Cons

NO BLUETOOTH!

Love My Becca! — Our first SUV/Crossover. Extremely happy so far, gas mileage is alright but not great. Performance is pretty good compared to some of the beasts we test drove. Could have a bit more power during acceleration but at 4400 pounds, what do you expect?? A little disappointed that there is no bluetooth connectivity but having the aux input for my ipod is a huge plus. We got the limited edition honeycomb grill and i think it adds a lot to the apperance of the car.

Pete writes:
Overall:

Pros

Its got room for all our kids

Cons

Fuel consumption

Great Car But We Are Having Problems With Ours — We have had the computer replaced because the car just stopped on the side of the road 3-4 times. Now it has lost all power and we are using about 14lts per 100km. I am not happy with Subaru.

Mandy writes:
2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Review
Overall:

Pros

Solid.  Reliable.  Safe.  Not common.  Unique-looking.  DVD player.  Sunroof/moonroof.  Satellite radio.  Puddle lights.

Cons

Gas mileage.

This Car Fits The Bill For Me And My Family. — I always wanted to own a Subaru. The way they look, their reputation, the off-the-beaten-path identity, all of it appealed to me. So I finally got one, and I was not disappointed. It is so solid and has such a smooth ride, I enjoy driving it any time. Everything about it is top-notch quality. I never worry about safety, because it has the highest crash-test ratings available. Plus, it has a unique look that says, "I'm a little bit different, and I don't mind."

Karen writes:
2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-Passenger Review
Overall:

Pros

I could fit in a kindergarten and still have space

Cons

Am still wondering what happened to my credit card.......gazler

Perfection On Raod — This car runs smoothly, has a fabulous system..well gazler but why lie, its my dream car

Displaying all 5 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca reviews.

Review your car

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Reviews

Would Not Buy Another One. By inca99

I was on fire to find a 2006-07 B9, loving the Alfa Romeo inspired styling and thinking I really needed the extra room of a small SUV. After owning for about 1 month, I was ready to sell it, but since... Read More

Fantastic Family Car By gingerdaddy30

The only thing that i would have to say that i dislike about my car is the gas mileage. Other than that it has been fantastic as far as cargo room, comfort, safety, and how it handles in the snow! Read More

Read all 8 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca reviews