2007 Pontiac Solstice User Reviews

2007 Pontiac Solstice Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars 4.4 / 5
  • Appearance:4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars 4.2 / 5
  • Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5

PROS
"speed" 5 reviews
"style" 4 reviews
CONS
"space" 6 reviews
"storage" 4 reviews
"small power" 3 reviews

Displaying 1 - 10 of 22 2007 Pontiac Solstice reviews.

Jordan writes:
Overall:

Pros

Convertible! Looks,Performance

Cons

No real problems, but a couple squeaks/rattles that don't really bother me, very minor

Best Bang For Your Buck! Baby Corvette — Performance-wise...best bang for your buck. It's a Baby Corvette. Great Gas mileage b/c of the turbo- can get 29mpg city-35 hwy If you take it easy. Average of about 25-26mpg. Handles like a sports car should. Some people might argue haveing not enough trunk space, but that's not why you buy this kind of car. Awesome car to drive and Looks great with top up or down!

You found this review helpful

Solstice
Looking for a Used Solstice in your area?
CarGurus has 605 nationwide Solstice listings starting at $6,900.
Mikeroad writes:
Overall:

Pros

Car handles great. Cuts tight in the curves. Considering it's size it rides pretty well.

Cons

Just enough room in back for a couple of small duffle bags for a weekend getaway.

Mikeroad

Car Looks Great And Handles Well. — The car is a real head turner. Nine times out of ten when I take the car out I get a thumbs up or a complement on the looks of the car. The car has decent acceleration for it's engine size. It handles great and the braking is good. I feel safe in this car and in control. It's fun to drive.

Eric writes:
Overall:

Pros

Beautiful and fast. What more can I ask for?

Cons

I wish the transmission was smoother and that it has more cargo room. The ride could be a bit smoother as well.

Love It. — Love the styling and performance. One of the best looking drop-tops since it hides beautifully into the back. Acceleration is amazing for a small engine. Turbo definitely makes it a sports car, but still gets great MPG. I average 27 for daily driving and I like to feel and use the power.

Bryce writes:
Overall:

Pros

Incredible handling, excellent power, very stable platform at high speed, beautiful lines, a real attention grabbing vehicle

Cons

Poor cupholder construction

I Love This Car More Than Any Woman — In short, this car is incredible. She handles like a car costing twice as much, and will pin you in your seat all the way through the powerband. The only negatives I could pin on the car are shoddy cupholders and poor radio visibility with the top down. However, it is a roadster, not a compact economy car, and the positives more than offset those minor negatives. I'm proud of my ragtop tanlines!

RKM writes:
2007 Pontiac Solstice Base Review
Overall:

Pros

Styling, Color (Sly Grey), big fat tires, Handling, and to me the motor is smooth as silk.  Much better than my old TR7.  And, almost as smooth as my 535I BMW.

Cons

Storage.

RKM

Mid-life Crisis Dream Car!!!! — I have owned a BMW 535, A Lexus GS300, an older TR7, a 1975 "new" MGB. This is the most fun I've had since getting naked at Woodstock! I am an older, obviously, busniessman that loves the ego boost from driving this car. Great Handling, Great looks.....sooooo fun!!! I havn't owned an American car in over 20 years, so I just hope reliability is as good as some people are praying for. CONS: Only the storage, and that is sickly. I have to carry my toothbrush in my pocket! I have had people think it was a Ferrari or a Porsch. And, a few days ago, a young woman thu her bra at me as I drove by...ok, so I/m dreaming, and on too many cold pills. but, that's the way it makes me feel!!!

Owner for 0 years, 1 months

Miles Driven per Year:20,000

JimmyVillan writes:
2007 Pontiac Solstice Base Review
Overall:

Pros

Great car,  fun to drive, Great handling

Cons

Uncomfortable on very long rides 500 miles or more. Wide tires catch ruts in roads.

JimmyVillan

My Sol — I love the style of the car. The handling is great like riding on rails. A little noisy at speed but who cares it is a sports car. Engine power in the 2.4 is good enough to get you going. The quality of the car is still great and wear is not noticeable I have the car 7 years and 26000 miles.

XSMCX2001 writes:
Overall:

Pros

fast and powerful

Cons

No trunk space

XSMCX2001

Fun Roadster — Love this car, It is fast and fun to drive. It will blow you away at the acceleration power it has while you are cruising at 65mph and need to overtake the car in front of you. The Turbo will kick in and you are GONE!!! Driving to Vegas at 75 to 80mph, you will get 33mpg.

paulebjr723 writes:
Overall:

Pros

This car is fully loaded with all options.

Cons

I can't think of any cons

paulebjr723

Cool — I like everything about this Solstice GXP it has plenty of power, plus great gas milage. The Solstice is a real head turner. Mostly the women tell me how cool it is. Solstice GXP is fun to drive and has the looks to do with it,and every time I stop people want to talk to me about this car.

LilNasty writes:
Overall:

Pros

Quick, fast, pretty, reliable, esp good mpg for power level. 1st American gasoline direct injected turbo.

Cons

somewhat fussy top (it is a vert tho), not much trunk space, GM doesn't make them anymore

LilNasty

Lilnasty — It's a Great car, I took very good care of it, always covered in garage. Somewhat expensive at $34k but GM had more in it than that. Front engine, rwd, independent rear suspension, posi rear. 290/340 hp/tq out of 2.0L, stratospheric specific output. Double wishbones at all 4 corners & they're Aluminum! Count the factory cars w/that on 1 hand in all the history of man. Super undervalued, underappreciated car.

crashmd writes:
Overall:

Pros

This car turns heads.  It's very quick and agile.  Did I mention that chicks dig it?

Cons

Don't take it grocery shopping.

crashmd

One Of My Favorite Rides. — I've owned this car for 4 years and I can't say a bad thing about it. I mainly drive it to and from work on nice days, and on weekends. It is one of the favorite cars I've ever owned or driven. Pontiac did one heck of a job on this model.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 22 2007 Pontiac Solstice reviews.

Review your car

2009 Pontiac Solstice Reviews

Great Fast Rare Car! By Msp727

Great car for collecting or just having fun. Hard top is a much better looking car than soft top and rare. This car is fast too. Can't tell you the number of random comments I get from people. Supe... Read More

One Of A Kind By aubin24

Overall I like the car nice sleek design, It is difficult to see on either side of the car blind spot, The sound system is great, The car is quick but not fast, It stop on a dine and corners very well... Read More

Read all 8 2009 Pontiac Solstice reviews

2008 Pontiac Solstice Reviews

I Found The Car To Be The Most Fun And Best Looking Car I've Ever Owned. By Missterious

I virtually loved everything about this Solstice GXP, especially her looks and feel of her. The power was amazing, but easily controllable. In less than 6 seconds, it breezed from 0 to 60 mph. The On... Read More

2008 Solstice Gxp - One Fantastic Vehicle By patboyle

This car rocks. Great handling, great sound system, 0-60 in 5.5 seconds, what more do you need to say? When driving this car it seems as though you are going slow if you are doing under 80 MPH. The ... Read More

Read all 13 2008 Pontiac Solstice reviews

2006 Pontiac Solstice Reviews

Sexy Convertible Sport Car By PetRap

I like the simple sexy sporty looking exterior, driver is very close to rear mirror giving excellent visibility, solid construction, great handling on fast sharp curves, very comfortable seat with hea... Read More

Fabulous. Best Car I Have Ever Had. By rufusmydad

I love this car but just don't drive it enough. I got a Smart car and I seem to use it the most because I park my Solstice in the garage in front of the Smart car. I do make sure I drive it once a wee... Read More

Read all 14 2006 Pontiac Solstice reviews

People researching a 2007 Pontiac Solstice contacted a dealer about

Pontiac Solstice
Saturn Sky
Ford Mustang
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Solstice
Looking for a Used Solstice in your area?
CarGurus has 605 nationwide Solstice listings starting at $6,900.