2007 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 User Reviews

2007 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4.9 out of 5 stars4.9 out of 5 stars4.9 out of 5 stars4.9 out of 5 stars4.9 out of 5 stars 4.9 / 5
  • Appearance:4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5
  • Overall: 4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars 4.6 / 5

PROS
"speed" 2 reviews
"comfortable car" 2 reviews
CONS

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2007 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 reviews.

Michael writes:
Overall:

Pros

Comfort balance and Performance

Cons

$$$$ at the pump

Happy As A Clam ... But Mildly Embarased — I bought the car for it's performance, acceleration, comfort and ride. The way I drive, I don't often get anywhere close to the posted mileage - but I'm not changing the way I drive. My sole complaint is how much it cost to keep it rolling through the last run up in gas prices. BTW: it's built like a tank. I was in an accident with a Ford Bronco, and took out it's rear axle - it was the Bronco's fault - ran a red light - but anyway I did have body work but I was amazed at how solid the car was and how little I felt.

300C SRT-8
Looking for a Used 300C SRT-8 in your area?
CarGurus has 138 nationwide 300C SRT-8 listings starting at $7,990.
Andrew writes:
Overall:

Pros

fast, fun

Cons

fuel efficiency (the lack of)

Great Fun Car If You Can Afford To Fuel It — It is fast! The V8 uses a lot of fuel though but it gets from 0-100 in no time. There was this crappy old Integra that lined up beside it and I burned some rear wheel rubber with it and put it to shame, enough said.

Sarah writes:
Overall:

Pros

Just everything..it's comfortable,fast and looks sexy :)

Cons

It can't drive in the snow....The Hemi makes it slide everywhere LOL

Kick Ass! — I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR! It handles great, looks great, drives great and definitely lets you know it has a Hemi under the hood. I have changed a few things about the car since last year. I installed a brand new intake system, installed custom side air vents and replaced that GROSS grill with a brand new sleek black chrome netted grill. Just for fun the car has 20' low profile tires with alloy rims. Total cost for the car including upgrades is around $60,000.

DasShaker writes:
Overall:

Pros

Very comfortable and luxurious with plenty of power stock and a great aftermarket for even more power and customization.

Cons

Many will say the fuel economy sucks, but with this size of engine and the weight of the car, it's actually pretty good.

DasShaker

I'll Miss It... — This car was the compromise between family and cargo room vs what I wanted in performance. The ex wanted a big grocery getter while I wanted something with decent power and good looks. Even with a 12" subwoofer and box in the trunk, there is still a lot of cargo room back there to bring back a good sized load of groceries. In the backseat, there is more than enough room for two other family members with the carseat in the middle. With roughly 360 HP at the wheels, (425 rated at the engine), there is a lot of power available to have fun in as well.

Justin writes:
Overall:

Pros

Amazing performance

Cons

Horrible fuel economy

Black Beast — This car was truely a BEAST - 6.1L SRT engine with KN cold air intake, magnaflow midpipes, no cats, and a custome dyno tune to bring it all together for just over 400hp at the wheels. Zero to 60 times in the mid 4s, Quarter miles in the upper 12's on street tires (traction limited). It was a sleeper too because nobody, including several crotch rockets, thought a car this big could be that fast!

Cliff writes:
Overall:

Pros

The looks.

Cons

Ground clearence.

Smooth As Glass At High Speed — Really love this car was way more car than I expected it to be. For a car that weights over 4000 lbs it is very impresive. I did install E-3 plugs and they made alot of difference. all in all very imperssed with the whole package.

Chase writes:
Overall:

Pros

A great all-around package

Cons

Winter driving

Why I Love My Srt-8 — Love my car nothing wrong at all. Great for long trips or a quick sprint to the store with the kids. It's not even so bad for a little street racing when the Cobra is parked. Just need to add the nitrous now.

Favy writes:
Overall:

Pros

Love it

Cons

Never avoid it.

Excellent Luxury Car — I love everything about my car, the comfort, luxury and colour. It rides smoothly, never given me problems except for the brakes which need to be replaced every 3 months. Its good on gas mileage and I keep it well maintained. Over all I would recommend this car to anyone who likes luxury and smooth riding.

Stavros writes:
Overall:

Pros

Power, bold styling

Cons

I am guessing it's a bit of a guzzler

Test Driven — This 6.1 litre V8 powered beast was a joy to drive on the open road with plenty of power on tap when required. With its brash and bold styling, it has plenty of presence and certainly attracted a set of admirers when I pulled up at the service station. I didn't get to explore its handling capabilities but suspect it won't handle like a Ferrari.

choirandy writes:
Overall:

Pros

Almost everything!

Cons

A little sluggish in the handling department, but I wouldn't let that stop me from owning one.

choirandy

Own One! — I love this car... I'ts incredibly fast, gets lots of looks, many great comments, and is really fun to drive. What's not to like about this car! The gas mileage is about what was listed on the window sticker, and actually I've gotten 20+ mpg when using cruise control on the freeway. I won a trophy last August with it at a drag strip with a top time of 12.79 seconds and 112 mph.. Not at all bad for a 4400 lb (with me in it!) car.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2007 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 reviews.

Review your car

2008 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 Reviews

Awesome By chryslerman

this is the car ive always wonted toget ever since i first saw so when i got it was the happiest day of my life to finally get it after saving up for 2 year i turned 17 i went out and bought me a jet ... Read More

Awesome, Fast Car, Can Hold 5 People,plus Inside And Out....outstanding! By Patrick5324

The SRT8 Chrysler 300C SRT* is an awesome car, its very fast, very fast ! It rides like a sports car, great handling, hugs the road, as you step on the accelerator, you will feel like the cars in the ... Read More

Read all 10 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 reviews

2006 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 Reviews

Rare, Fun, And Very Exciting To Own And Drive! By Tim

I love how Chrysler and SRT has combined the luxury of the Chrysler 300 and the performance of a solid muscle and sports car. You get the best of both worlds with this vehicle! if you get the chance t... Read More

Solid Car By keepitreal007

This car is so fun to drive each day. You can point it where you want to go and it gets you there right away. This is the best car I have driven all my life. It's sporty, but at the same time classly ... Read More

Read all 19 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 reviews

2005 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 Reviews

Sweet Ride!! By Robert

Jus plain love the car, tons of power, tons of space, loads of class!! LOL and enough room, big enough for the family to enjoy a nice long ride!!! Verry happy with the fuel milage for the size of the ... Read More

Chrysler = Transmission Kaput By Nathan

It has a lot of power and looks mean. It's perfect. It's value has completely tanked since the spike in gas this past summer and am now upside down in my loan. It is a dream on long car rides and i... Read More

Read all 3 2005 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 reviews

People researching a 2007 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 contacted a dealer about

Chrysler 300
Chrysler 300C SRT-8
Dodge Charger
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
300C SRT-8
Looking for a Used 300C SRT-8 in your area?
CarGurus has 138 nationwide 300C SRT-8 listings starting at $7,990.