2007 Chevrolet Suburban User Reviews

Displaying 1 - 10 of 19 2007 Chevrolet Suburban reviews.

scot4ever writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1500 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

Great family vehicle, tons of room for kids and all the associated "stuff".

Cons

Like all big vehicles, gas mileage isnt as high as I'd like.

scot4ever

2007 Suburban K1500 4x4 5.6 Flex Fuel — I really love my suburban; it's comfortable, has lots of power, is great on long trips and will seat 4 adults and 3 kids in comfort. the flex fuel option of this engine isn't great because although E85 gas is usually 40c cheaper than regular, the mileage is at least 2-3 mpg lower.

Suburban
Looking for a Used Suburban in your area?
CarGurus has 14,359 nationwide Suburban listings starting at $2,488.
phire writes:
Overall:

Pros

This vehicle has tons of space for the cargo/passengers to safely be transported around, the LTZ package is very useful when kids are traveling so they can watch movies or hookup that game console and have at it m for the front seats there is much room and every thing is right at your finger tips and it's a great vehicle for that long trip while you haul your Trailer behind you.

Cons

If your a hands on kind of person wanting to upgrade your ride like most you'll find that things like headlamp bulbs call for taking apart most of the front end, I changed the fog lamps and the head lamps all to a HID System and had to take everything down as there is no space for you to just change the bulbs.

phire

I'm A Chevy Guy . . . — I Love all types of cars, I like some Trucks but stayed away from them till my Mother left me a note to go get that truck ( Dodge Ram 1500 for Trash Hauling ) so when I found the note I started looking again as( Mom had passed away ) I went from Dealer to Dealer I didn't feel like this is it but on my last stop the Dealer had nothing to show me but cars, then out pops this vehicle that had a roof rack and wasn't parked near the other inventory, a guy walks in and tells the Dealer just got this one in and it's ready, he took me over to see this Beautiful White Suburban and the goose bumps were all over my arms, needless to say I now own that Suburban with my Moms name on the plates ( my Mother the Truck ) tons of space and nothing to say bad about it , I'm thinking about another Suburban LTZ 2500 to put with this one . . .

lmulliga writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT1 1500 Review
Overall:

Pros

Roomy and p0werful

Cons

none

lmulliga

Awesom — It's a keeper - love the room and towing ability. Never once did it break down. It get 22 mpg on the highway if you don't go over 85 mph. I'm buying anew one I like this so much. I guarantee it!

Jhoward25 writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1500 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

room, comfort, bells and whistles
Classic American Opulence

Cons

fuel economy

Jhoward25

Great Vehicle, But It Loves Gas — My family has loved this car. It was stylish and reliable. Plenty of room for family trips, and running our kids and their friends around town.( five in my family) If they could make it get the fuel economy of our Odyssey, we would keep it forever.

Koelk writes:
Overall:

Pros

This vehicle handles great! I love the ride and feel of this vehicle. Plenty of space for long trips and quiet ride.

Cons

Gas mileage could be better. Only average 16.5 to 17 for mpg. Have had problems with brakes as of late.

Koelk

Great Suburban — I love this vehicle. I wish it would get a little better fuel mileage, but the ride and comfort and feel of the Suburban is great compared to other vehicles we have owned. I would definitely recommend this to another person!

GMCFFG writes:
Overall:

Pros

Beautiful, Comfortable, solid ride

Cons

Bad mileage, The variable displacement engine does not give better mileage, have had irritating problems, oil pressure gage stopped working, driver's power seat has shorted a wire causing an airbag light.

GMCFFG

My 2007 Chevy Suburban Ltz — A beautiful, stylish vehicle with a poorly designed engine and questionable electrical design. Mileage is not very good, there have been a few irritating problems such as oil pressure gage stopped working, the auto ride is ridiculous because the auto level shocks leak so whenever I start the truck there is a loud rattle as the ride "levels" and the repair is insanely expensive. Of course, this all happens right after the warranty expired. Poor design on the auto ride should have been a recall

Dason27 writes:
Overall:

Pros

Nice

Cons

Gas sucker

Dason27

Family Trips Transportation — Ok, this is not for a everyday driving this is good for the weekend or Long trips or to take to a family reunion party just to look good. That's it because it loves gas stations and I do not. It will empty your Wallet be for you know it and if you do not budget right you will be wondering where your money went??????

cclifton writes:
Overall:

Pros

Looks good

Cons

Loves Gas

cclifton

Just Purchased Last Week , — Looks good , drives well , plenty of room inside for family . Not usually a used car purchaser but this one caught my eye . Good car fax with good Maint. history . Hopefully this Suv will last my family for a long time .

yochas writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT1 1500 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

sleek looking!  Lots of room for the family.  A great vacation vehicle.  The dvd player keeps the kids quiet and the heated seats are great in the winter.

Cons

mileage

yochas

A Hot Vehicle For The Whole Family. — I love the vehicle! It's just because we got two new vehicles and don't really need a third vehicle any more. Towing package is a plus for a boat or trailer. We can always feel safe in a big vehicle likew this. It's truly great for the whole family and friends too.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

GoFightWin writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 1500 Review
Overall:

Pros

The Suburban is the sister car to the GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalade ESV.  The LTZ package on the Suburban has all the bells and whistles without the extra thousands you pay for the others.  I love these cars (as I ha ve had one for the past 12yrs.)  It is a wonderful family car or great to haul things.  Plenty of cargo with so many extras.  I would strongly suggest this vehicle if you are looking for a third row SUV that has plenty of storage space as well as comfort and luxury.

Cons

The only real con is the fuel consumption but with any large vehicle you will have that so it is nothing that comes unexpected.  The only other thing is that for some reason they didn't put vanity mirrors on the visors as in previous models???  Something that is miniumal to the overall reasons for purchasing the vehicle.

GoFightWin

Wonderful Luxury, Storage, Power And Dependability — I especially like the remote start, liftgate and rear back-up camera. Although my personal favorite is heated leather seats. It rides very comfortable on long trips and is great for those larger purchases where you may need a pickup truck but can fit in the back without outside elements determining your timeframe. Overall I would strongly recommend you take a serious look and compare why you should not get this vehicle. There will strong favorites that this vehicle has to tip you over the top should you be debating. (And by the way, you look much better driving this than a minivan!)

Displaying 1 - 10 of 19 2007 Chevrolet Suburban reviews.

Review your car

2013 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

Love This Truck! By Ldavis4

Its big, but rides great. Has plenty of leg room for tall people. Has 2 screens for rear entertainment. Has iPod plug, bluetooth, accurate navigation. headphones that work perfectly. My 4 kids can al... Read More

Read all 2013 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

2012 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

Perfect Family Hauler By mmalarney

Have not had it very long. Bought it used. Lots of room. LTZ features are essential especially auto start, lift gate, back-up camera, heated seats, heated steering wheel. Have 2 DVD monitors but a... Read More

Big By rangertmldr

good ride quality, fair gas mileage, good power and good 4x4 system. Easy to drive despite size but handling at speeds is worse than my F-150 raptor. DVD system makes traveling with children a joy. re... Read More

Read all 2012 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

2011 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

Z 71 4x4 By ltmac1

Its my 7th one...I love Chevy Suburbans! Good, reliable, awesome room, great handling and pick up, smooth ride. One of the longest running vehicles on the road today!! Chevy has the best warranty ... Read More

This Suv Is Best For Family,cargo Space,.powerful Engine By hasankhan

i dislike the its fibre body,the car jumps in bumps which shows its suspension is not as good as the previous suburban models. other good thing is its climate control,rear seat folding and removing..i... Read More

Read all 2011 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

2010 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

Mint Condition By nitingupta87

This is a wonderful family car that can fit a family of any size. It drives great and feels very powerful. The smoothness of the ride can put a baby to sleep. It has bench seats which are much better ... Read More

Great Overall Family Car By kels442

Overall I am very happy with this vehicle that I have owned from brand new. paint and wheels have held up well, interior has held up well with 5 girls. handles great in the bad weather(chicagoland). ... Read More

Read all 6 2010 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

2009 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

A Great "lok At Me Suv" Even When You're Not Boosting It. By Michael

Overall this is a decent vehicle. There is an electical issue that plagues a lot of GM automobiles.So my advice to anyone buying this SUV or any GM made vehicle, make SURE you have/get an extended bum... Read More

Love It By magsdigital

This is a great family vehicle. I have 3 kids and I never hear a peep out of them when we take long road trips. Everyone is VERY comfortable. The six speed transmission and active cylinder managemen... Read More

Read all 6 2009 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

People researching a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban contacted a dealer about

Chevrolet Suburban
GMC Yukon XL
Chevrolet Tahoe
Ford Expedition
Suburban
Looking for a Used Suburban in your area?
CarGurus has 14,359 nationwide Suburban listings starting at $2,488.