2007 Chevrolet Suburban User Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Suburban Review Ratings

• Rank your car

• Performance:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Appearance:4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5
  • Build Quality:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Overall: 4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars 4.2 / 5

PROS
"big space" 6 reviews
"space" 4 reviews
"comfortable car" 4 reviews
"trip" 4 reviews
CONS
"design" 2 reviews
"space" 2 reviews
"brakes" 2 reviews

Displaying 1 - 10 of 20 2007 Chevrolet Suburban reviews.

scot4ever writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1500 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

Great family vehicle, tons of room for kids and all the associated "stuff".

Cons

Like all big vehicles, gas mileage isnt as high as I'd like.

scot4ever

2007 Suburban K1500 4x4 5.6 Flex Fuel — I really love my suburban; it's comfortable, has lots of power, is great on long trips and will seat 4 adults and 3 kids in comfort. the flex fuel option of this engine isn't great because although E85 gas is usually 40c cheaper than regular, the mileage is at least 2-3 mpg lower.

Suburban
Looking for a Used Suburban in your area?
CarGurus has 14,109 nationwide Suburban listings starting at $2,490.
Mainline23 writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 1500 Review
Overall:

Pros

Smooth ride and easy to drive.

Cons

None...

Mainline23

Best Car Ever!!!!! — The chevy suburban not only is a great looking car but also a great driving car no matter if you drive in the city or on the highway. Do yourself a favor and go buy one today! You will not be disappointed.

phire writes:
Overall:

Pros

This vehicle has tons of space for the cargo/passengers to safely be transported around, the LTZ package is very useful when kids are traveling so they can watch movies or hookup that game console and have at it m for the front seats there is much room and every thing is right at your finger tips and it's a great vehicle for that long trip while you haul your Trailer behind you.

Cons

If your a hands on kind of person wanting to upgrade your ride like most you'll find that things like headlamp bulbs call for taking apart most of the front end, I changed the fog lamps and the head lamps all to a HID System and had to take everything down as there is no space for you to just change the bulbs.

phire

I'm A Chevy Guy . . . — I Love all types of cars, I like some Trucks but stayed away from them till my Mother left me a note to go get that truck ( Dodge Ram 1500 for Trash Hauling ) so when I found the note I started looking again as( Mom had passed away ) I went from Dealer to Dealer I didn't feel like this is it but on my last stop the Dealer had nothing to show me but cars, then out pops this vehicle that had a roof rack and wasn't parked near the other inventory, a guy walks in and tells the Dealer just got this one in and it's ready, he took me over to see this Beautiful White Suburban and the goose bumps were all over my arms, needless to say I now own that Suburban with my Moms name on the plates ( my Mother the Truck ) tons of space and nothing to say bad about it , I'm thinking about another Suburban LTZ 2500 to put with this one . . .

lmulliga writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT1 1500 Review
Overall:

Pros

Roomy and p0werful

Cons

none

lmulliga

Awesom — It's a keeper - love the room and towing ability. Never once did it break down. It get 22 mpg on the highway if you don't go over 85 mph. I'm buying anew one I like this so much. I guarantee it!

Jhoward25 writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1500 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

room, comfort, bells and whistles
Classic American Opulence

Cons

fuel economy

Jhoward25

Great Vehicle, But It Loves Gas — My family has loved this car. It was stylish and reliable. Plenty of room for family trips, and running our kids and their friends around town.( five in my family) If they could make it get the fuel economy of our Odyssey, we would keep it forever.

Koelk writes:
Overall:

Pros

This vehicle handles great! I love the ride and feel of this vehicle. Plenty of space for long trips and quiet ride.

Cons

Gas mileage could be better. Only average 16.5 to 17 for mpg. Have had problems with brakes as of late.

Koelk

Great Suburban — I love this vehicle. I wish it would get a little better fuel mileage, but the ride and comfort and feel of the Suburban is great compared to other vehicles we have owned. I would definitely recommend this to another person!

GMCFFG writes:
Overall:

Pros

Beautiful, Comfortable, solid ride

Cons

Bad mileage, The variable displacement engine does not give better mileage, have had irritating problems, oil pressure gage stopped working, driver's power seat has shorted a wire causing an airbag light.

GMCFFG

My 2007 Chevy Suburban Ltz — A beautiful, stylish vehicle with a poorly designed engine and questionable electrical design. Mileage is not very good, there have been a few irritating problems such as oil pressure gage stopped working, the auto ride is ridiculous because the auto level shocks leak so whenever I start the truck there is a loud rattle as the ride "levels" and the repair is insanely expensive. Of course, this all happens right after the warranty expired. Poor design on the auto ride should have been a recall

Dason27 writes:
Overall:

Pros

Nice

Cons

Gas sucker

Dason27

Family Trips Transportation — Ok, this is not for a everyday driving this is good for the weekend or Long trips or to take to a family reunion party just to look good. That's it because it loves gas stations and I do not. It will empty your Wallet be for you know it and if you do not budget right you will be wondering where your money went??????

cclifton writes:
Overall:

Pros

Looks good

Cons

Loves Gas

cclifton

Just Purchased Last Week , — Looks good , drives well , plenty of room inside for family . Not usually a used car purchaser but this one caught my eye . Good car fax with good Maint. history . Hopefully this Suv will last my family for a long time .

yochas writes:
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT1 1500 4WD Review
Overall:

Pros

sleek looking!  Lots of room for the family.  A great vacation vehicle.  The dvd player keeps the kids quiet and the heated seats are great in the winter.

Cons

mileage

yochas

A Hot Vehicle For The Whole Family. — I love the vehicle! It's just because we got two new vehicles and don't really need a third vehicle any more. Towing package is a plus for a boat or trailer. We can always feel safe in a big vehicle likew this. It's truly great for the whole family and friends too.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Displaying 1 - 10 of 20 2007 Chevrolet Suburban reviews.

Rank your car

1940 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

Rare Antique By Anoop

My Dads car This car is now in the Nairobi auto museum Read More

Rare 4dr 1940 Chevorlet Delux By Anoop

Very strong and in better condition then some new cars. you won't find any in this condition Read More

Read all 1940 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

1949 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

Classic Suburbans, Built Like A Tank, Too Bad It Drives Like One Too! By Tom

Classic Suburbans rule! Slow, loud, handles like a brick, and stops as fast as it accelerates. Nothing better! Fun to drive but not so great for freeway use. Enough room inside to play basketball! Read More

Read all 1949 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

1952 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

Old Chevy Trucks Rock By Peter

Okay, it's a PANEL, there wasn't a listing for Panel. Bought it in 1989. Rebuilt the drive train in 1999 putting in a fresh 1955 235 straight six with vintage hot rodding performance parts. Had the b... Read More

Read all 1952 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

1955 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

I Don't Know For Sure When Or If I Will Attempt To Redo This One. By 1oldschool

This piece is a classic,the suspention is terrible and the stock configuration was a Bakery truck w/a stock 265 cu in v-8 and 3 spd on the colomn. I've redone this w/a 350-400 S/B a 400 B/B a 454 and ... Read More

Read all 1955 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

1966 Chevrolet Suburban Reviews

Hot Rod Suburban By Sverre

With a 454 from an newer SS this one really moves. The steering and breaking does not quite work as well... The sheet metal is good and straight. Fresh, upholstered seats. Great patine inside. Flat... Read More

Read all 1966 Chevrolet Suburban reviews

People researching a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban contacted a dealer about

Chevrolet Suburban
GMC Yukon XL
Chevrolet Tahoe
Ford Expedition
Suburban
Looking for a Used Suburban in your area?
CarGurus has 14,109 nationwide Suburban listings starting at $2,490.