2006 Scion xA User Reviews

2006 Scion xA Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Appearance:4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars 4.4 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5
  • Overall: 4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5

PROS
"handling" 4 reviews
"space" 2 reviews
"reliable car" 2 reviews
CONS

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2006 Scion xA reviews.

Sean writes:
Overall:

Pros

Cheap, Fun, Edgy, Economical.

Cons

Nothing.

Love It. — Performance: I would have to say that I enjoy the overall performance from my vehicle, it has great handling, fun to drive, and was definitely a good buy fora college student. Build: The only repair that I did have to do on the car so far was to get new rotors, but that was easily fixable. Appearance: I love the exterior of the car, though I hope to myself get tinted windows I couldn't be happier with the 'edginess' this car seems to have. Cost of Ownership: The gas milage in mine is absolutely fantastic, driving manual with highway driving I get around 40MPG, and around town I usually get 36 - 38 MPG. Excellent.

xA
Looking for a Used xA in your area?
CarGurus has 296 nationwide xA listings starting at $3,499.
elocs writes:
Overall:

Pros

Peppy, fun to drive; on those back highways you can power into the curves because it handles so well.  Great gas mileage with lots of storage room with the back seats down.

Cons

Can be a noisy drive on rough roads, a/c sucks the power when running on high.

elocs

Fun And Peppy Car To Drive With Great Gas Mileage. — My 2006 Scion xA is a Release Series 3.0 and only 2100 were made. Mine is badged 1047 of 2100. It has a Kenstyle body lip kit only available on the RS 3.0 as well as the Stingray Metallic Blue which was only available on the RS 3.0 xA. It is a fun a peppy car to drive, handles well on those highway curves, has great gas mileage and can park anywhere.

Cj writes:
Overall:

Pros

comfy for long commutes

Cons

none

Nice Car To Drive In — great speed, looks small but fits five people. silver black on the outside, inside soft black seats, fold down back seats for bigger trunk. can play i-pod blast it to bout 60. can drive to Michigan and back with a little stop.

Annie writes:
Overall:

Pros

38 MPG - What more can I say?

Cons

Small engine - only 1.5L

Girls Just Want To Have Fun — The car is fun to drive overall, but the handling could definitely do with improving. I must say that I am spoiled with my previous car being a MINI Cooper S and that had amazing everything! But overall, I am happy with this car. It does 38mpg and is good to run. It has some fun features and I can definitely personalize it which is a plus.

Jenna writes:
Overall:

Pros

cute, reliable, great MPG and it was CHEAP!!!!

Cons

kinda slow when you have 5 people, 1 dog and are trying to accelerate up a hill :-)  We drive in the right lane much more than we used to... lol

It Gets Over 30 Mpg! — cute car that is fun to drive and faster than you would think. we love to shove all of our kids in the back and go for rides with the windows down and the radio blasting. The kids actually love this car even though they are snuggled closely in the back. No complaints, believe it or not. (..but yet they would complain when we had a DVD player in the car. Go figure..)

Josh writes:
Overall:

Pros

I love the iPod connection and the gas milage is great.

Cons

Looks a little goofy to some, but I love it

Dad's Car — The handling is nice, and my dad took the iPod connection over cruise control (he never uses it anyways) so it has a killer speaker system. Decent "get up and go" to it.

Chris writes:
Overall:

Pros

Smooth Ride, Awsome Gas Milage

Cons

Cant think of any

Wonderful Scion — This car get about 31mpg in the city and that is me not being easy on the throttle. Has some decent pick up for only 101hp but very light and nimble. Great build quality and spacious. Low maintenance. All you have to do is oil change oil change and oil change.

Shona writes:
Overall:

Pros

Value for money

Cons

dont make this any more

Scion Xa — For a little car it is very solid. I have drive a Ford Fiesta, Fiat Palio, Fiat Uno, VW Golf and this one is the best. Its zippy, fuel efficient, fun and good to look at. And best of all, in 2 years it has only lost $2000 off its retail value!!

Holly writes:
Overall:

Pros

Excellent mileage, has required no repairs in 2 years of ownership(purchased new)

Cons

Not as much space as some other vehicles, but so what!

Oooo La La — I LOOOOVE this car. It gets fantastic gas mielage- averaging at least 30 mpg! I loved it from the first moment I saw it. Her name is Darling Darla and she is a DIVA! She is sooo much fun to drive. She handles like a dream and can scoot into ANY space, no matter how the idiots in the surrounding spaces have parked.

Elizabeth Ashley writes:
Overall:

Pros

38/40 mpg.....good stock system...nice rims that I bought when I got the car :)

Cons

it looks small from the outside.....its deceiving though

I Loovve This Car So Much :) — my scion..the Xa is the best investment I've ever made...its cute..like ma..haha....good on gas and big enough for me and my pup. Plus just found out the Xd is the new Xa so yeah its kinda special...also like me :) I highly recommend Scions to anyone looking for a car they dont have to fix everyday....like a volkswagon I used to own..haha....plus its a toyota...u know it will run for ever!!

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2006 Scion xA reviews.

Review your car

2005 Scion xA Reviews

Great For Your Pocketbook! By tps

I like everything about this car except its lack of comfort for long trips. I haven't driven it more than an hour one way on more than one occasion, but I am used to cruise control. The front seats h... Read More

Solid Economy Vehicle For Single Owners Especially In An Urban Setting By myfriendisamish

Overall I am pleased with the vehicle. The good fuel economy and low maintenance have made for low vehicle expenses. It is an easy vehicle to do the routine tune-up work on. It is a fun vehicle to dri... Read More

Read all 9 2005 Scion xA reviews

2004 Scion xA Reviews

Not That Bad A Car... By Matt

This is a very easy and fun car to upkeep. it doesn't have lot of power, but if it did, I can't say I would be here. It's a sharp looking car but it's on the cheap side when it comes to the build. ... Read More

Read all 2004 Scion xA reviews

People researching a 2006 Scion xA contacted a dealer about

Scion xA
Toyota Corolla
Honda Civic
Honda Fit
xA
Looking for a Used xA in your area?
CarGurus has 296 nationwide xA listings starting at $3,499.