2006 Scion xA User Reviews

2006 Scion xA Review Ratings

• Rank your car

• Performance:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Appearance:4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars 4.4 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5
  • Overall: 4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5

PROS
"handling" 4 reviews
"space" 2 reviews
"reliable car" 2 reviews
CONS

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2006 Scion xA reviews.

Overall:

Pros

Peppy, fun to drive; on those back highways you can power into the curves because it handles so well.  Great gas mileage with lots of storage room with the back seats down.

Cons

Can be a noisy drive on rough roads, a/c sucks the power when running on high.

elocs

Fun And Peppy Car To Drive With Great Gas Mileage. — My 2006 Scion xA is a Release Series 3.0 and only 2100 were made. Mine is badged 1047 of 2100. It has a Kenstyle body lip kit only available on the RS 3.0 as well as the Stingray Metallic Blue which was only available on the RS 3.0 xA. It is a fun a peppy car to drive, handles well on those highway curves, has great gas mileage and can park anywhere.

xA
Looking for a Used xA in your area?
CarGurus has 268 nationwide xA listings starting at $2,750.
Overall:

Pros

When this one finally gives up, I would definatley consider another.

Cons

It's not a performance car and it doesn't carry all that much.

Kessog

For A Small Car With A 1.5l Engine It Does Pretty Well. It's Fun To Drive, Gets Great Mileage. — I've had the car for 4 years now and still love it. It gets 34mpg and can run 80mph all day if needed. Running the A/C does bog it down a bit though but I don't use that much anyway. Handling is good but you don't want to push it too hard, it's not a sports car.

Overall:

Pros

Cheap, Fun, Edgy, Economical.

Cons

Nothing.

Love It. — Performance: I would have to say that I enjoy the overall performance from my vehicle, it has great handling, fun to drive, and was definitely a good buy fora college student. Build: The only repair that I did have to do on the car so far was to get new rotors, but that was easily fixable. Appearance: I love the exterior of the car, though I hope to myself get tinted windows I couldn't be happier with the 'edginess' this car seems to have. Cost of Ownership: The gas milage in mine is absolutely fantastic, driving manual with highway driving I get around 40MPG, and around town I usually get 36 - 38 MPG. Excellent.

Overall:

Pros

comfy for long commutes

Cons

none

Nice Car To Drive In — great speed, looks small but fits five people. silver black on the outside, inside soft black seats, fold down back seats for bigger trunk. can play i-pod blast it to bout 60. can drive to Michigan and back with a little stop.

Overall:

Pros

Smooth Ride, Awsome Gas Milage

Cons

Cant think of any

Wonderful Scion — This car get about 31mpg in the city and that is me not being easy on the throttle. Has some decent pick up for only 101hp but very light and nimble. Great build quality and spacious. Low maintenance. All you have to do is oil change oil change and oil change.

Overall:

Pros

Value for money

Cons

dont make this any more

Scion Xa — For a little car it is very solid. I have drive a Ford Fiesta, Fiat Palio, Fiat Uno, VW Golf and this one is the best. Its zippy, fuel efficient, fun and good to look at. And best of all, in 2 years it has only lost $2000 off its retail value!!

Overall:

Pros

38 MPG - What more can I say?

Cons

Small engine - only 1.5L

Girls Just Want To Have Fun — The car is fun to drive overall, but the handling could definitely do with improving. I must say that I am spoiled with my previous car being a MINI Cooper S and that had amazing everything! But overall, I am happy with this car. It does 38mpg and is good to run. It has some fun features and I can definitely personalize it which is a plus.

Overall:

Pros

Excellent mileage, has required no repairs in 2 years of ownership(purchased new)

Cons

Not as much space as some other vehicles, but so what!

Oooo La La — I LOOOOVE this car. It gets fantastic gas mielage- averaging at least 30 mpg! I loved it from the first moment I saw it. Her name is Darling Darla and she is a DIVA! She is sooo much fun to drive. She handles like a dream and can scoot into ANY space, no matter how the idiots in the surrounding spaces have parked.

Overall:

Pros

38/40 mpg.....good stock system...nice rims that I bought when I got the car :)

Cons

it looks small from the outside.....its deceiving though

I Loovve This Car So Much :) — my scion..the Xa is the best investment I've ever made...its cute..like ma..haha....good on gas and big enough for me and my pup. Plus just found out the Xd is the new Xa so yeah its kinda special...also like me :) I highly recommend Scions to anyone looking for a car they dont have to fix everyday....like a volkswagon I used to own..haha....plus its a toyota...u know it will run for ever!!

Overall:

Pros

Fuel efficient =D

Cons

Not capable of moving big stuffs; small backseat space (but who cares while I am the only person in car all the time?) XD

A Tiny Car With Spacious Interior. Paradox, Huh. — Easy to maneuver; Fuel.....it saves fuel if you don't waste it. Perfect for driving in narrow streets with no problems.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 13 2006 Scion xA reviews.

Rank your car

2005 Scion xA Reviews

Worthy Investment By Alan310Sky

This car has been a real reliable work horse for me for a decade now. I drive well over 400 miles a week and need to depend on a car to get me to work and back home and I can truely say I have absolut... Read More

Great For Your Pocketbook! By tps

I like everything about this car except its lack of comfort for long trips. I haven't driven it more than an hour one way on more than one occasion, but I am used to cruise control. The front seats h... Read More

Read all 10 2005 Scion xA reviews

2004 Scion xA Reviews

Not That Bad A Car... By Matt

This is a very easy and fun car to upkeep. it doesn't have lot of power, but if it did, I can't say I would be here. It's a sharp looking car but it's on the cheap side when it comes to the build. ... Read More

Read all 2004 Scion xA reviews

People researching a 2006 Scion xA contacted a dealer about

2006 Scion xA, side view, exterior, manufacturer
Scion xA
Honda Civic
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Yaris
xA
Looking for a Used xA in your area?
CarGurus has 268 nationwide xA listings starting at $2,750.