Sign in | Register | My account |

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha User Reviews

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars 3 / 5
  • Appearance:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Build Quality:3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars 3 / 5
  • Overall: 4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5

Displaying all 3 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha reviews.

Richard writes:
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open-Top Review
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

great chick magnet

Cons

a real pain on gas, and on parking

H-1 Alpha — I love my hummer H-1 it drives like a tank and when you hit the gas it moves like a viper on steroids, but it also gussels gas like a tank aswell, it gets 385kms to a tank of diesel fuel, and it has lots of legroom, good enough for me since I am 6ft6.

yonniesimon writes:
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open-Top Review
Overall:

Pros

great car overall for someone seeking transportation with wide open cargo space

Cons

definetley not good on gas

yonniesimon

Great Car Gets My Camping Gear Out To The Destination — i like this car because it gives me an oppurtunity to carry more stuff unlike my other cars for example my 1999 mitsubishi eclipse gsx awd has speakers in the back 5 speakers 3 amplifiers so i am glad for it

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Rico writes:
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Base Review
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

Oh the way people would move out my way on the beltway when they saw this beast!

Cons

Come on now! $85K for a LEMON, Pa-lease!

Ricky Vs Humvee — I come to realize that Americans DO NOT know how to build cars. And that hurts, especially after I cussed out my Cadillac sales lady for selling me this LEMON. After 6 months of ownership, this truck ended BACK at the dealership for SILLY issues: Cetral tire inflation didnt work. Winch motor BURNED when I tried to remove a 1 foot peice of an old tree bark!. Monsoon Stereo system made LOUD popping noises because the ground went bad. Cruise control lights were the only thing that worked. But hey! I could drive through my bank ATM driveway with ease!

Displaying all 3 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha reviews.

Review your car