2005 Saturn Relay User Reviews

2005 Saturn Relay Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5
  • Appearance:4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars 4.3 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5
  • Overall: 5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5

PROS

Displaying all 3 2005 Saturn Relay reviews.

Barbara writes:
2005 Saturn Relay 4 Dr 3 AWD Passenger Van Review
Overall:

Pros

Gadgets and mileage

Cons

Space between front and back seats.

My Current Ride. — It's great on gas. It's fully loaded with DVD, leather interior, Onstar, XM-radio and it's own phone. My grand babies love my ride. Only complaint I have is with the trim outside. It kept coming loose and had to be fixed several times. Has held for the last year or so now. Overall I like the body which more resembles an SUV then a van. Very nice interior/dash. Model discontinued. Not sure why. Does not hold book value well.

Relay
Looking for a Used Relay in your area?
CarGurus has 223 nationwide Relay listings starting at $2,295.
mustang77 writes:
2005 Saturn Relay 4 Dr 3 Passenger Van Review
Overall:

Pros

lots of room for 5 adults

Cons

none

mustang77

A Very Reliable And Comfortable Car. — more than adaquet performance for accelerstion,braking,handling. no repairs preformed or necessary. exterior has a few dings,interior like new other than dirty carpets.gas mileage is around 22 miles to gallon. maintainance is very reasonible, oil changes every 3k miles. this is a very pleasent vehicle to drive and ride in .

punknpi writes:
2005 Saturn Relay Review
Overall:

Pros

no repairs so far

Cons

I wish the phone charge was higher on the dashboard instead of near the floor.

punknpi

Relay To Relie On — While this is no race car it handles light a dream. I haven't needed any repairs other than the plastic handles on the seats that the kids broke. My gas mileage is great and I just enjoy my car. It came with the dvd console and I have enjoyed that aspect for my kids. I actually recommended it to my best friend and she leased one and loved it.

Displaying all 3 2005 Saturn Relay reviews.

Review your car

2007 Saturn Relay Reviews

Best Investment I Have Made In Years! By Trish

It's a mini-van but it doesn't seem like one. i feel like I am sitting in a truck(which i miss having), it drives great. The DVD system is awesome, the kids have wireless headphones so we can still li... Read More

Read all 2007 Saturn Relay reviews