Sign in | Register | My account |

2005 Mercury Montego User Reviews

2005 Mercury Montego Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars4.3 out of 5 stars 4.3 / 5
  • Appearance:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Build Quality:5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars5 out of 5 stars 5 / 5
  • Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5

PROS
"handling" 3 reviews
"storage" 2 reviews

Displaying all 4 2005 Mercury Montego reviews.

James writes:
2005 Mercury Montego Premier AWD Review
Overall:

Pros

Well built American sedan. Roomy inside, secure handling, and safe.

Cons

The one thing I don't like about this car is the instrument panel. Too many tiny buttons and it can be hard to find the one you want while driving even after driving it for five years.

Best Car I Have Ever Owned. — Excellent AMERICAN car. Not sporty to drive but handles securely at all times. It's well built and reliable. I have never had any major problems with it. Not sporty to look at, but it is a roomy, comfortable sedan with excellent safety ratings. Averages around 20 MPG.

Montego
Looking for a Used Montego in your area?
CarGurus has 338 nationwide Montego listings starting at $4,500.
trsomero writes:
2005 Mercury Montego Luxury Review
Overall:

Pros

Decent gas mileage, mainly routine maintenance only needed, handles excellent, very spacious trunk

Cons

Really no complaints about this car, I really love it!

trsomero

Awesome Car!! — Mercury Montegos are a VERY nice car to drive! If I wasn't expecting my fourth child I would continue driving this car until it no longer ran!! Pretty much love everything about it, especially the big trunk! My car also has remote start that works off the regular key fob, the door keypad, or the locks inside. A nice feature to have, especially in the winter time!

Juanrra writes:
2005 Mercury Montego Premier AWD Review
Overall:

Pros

is very soft in the driving

Cons

it have some details that it should be  more tecnologist

I Like It — i like this car because it has a very ellegant and sofisticated look it fits very good to a gentlemen as a young guy it has a good performance and a higher speed than others in his class i love it

Matt writes:
2005 Mercury Montego Premier Review
Overall:

Pros

Roomy interior, great handling for size of car, loads of trunk space, and a nice quiet ride.

Cons

If you are looking for a fast sedan...look somewhere else, unreliable acceleration from electronic throttle (car decides when and what gear to accelerate with), and CD player is sluggish.

Great For One Who Wants A Roomy Traveling Car. Great On The Road And Travels 350-425 Mi Per Tank. — Great car for looks, loads of trunk space (5 maybe 6 bodies without sagging on shocks), and cabin space like a 50s Caddillac. However, the performance of the car lacks in acceleration and towing capacity. It takes a lot of power and revs into very high rpms when trying to move a car full of people with all of their luggage in the trunk. The car is very nice in accessories and features. It has a very roomy back seat and the sound system in the car isn't the best, but it puts out a nice sound and good quality bass for the average person. I love my old Mercury. It is a limited edition, which is all I have ever owned in cars, and she does what I need her to!

Displaying all 4 2005 Mercury Montego reviews.

Review your car

2006 Mercury Montego Reviews

Impressive By Warren0007

Well so far this car is amazing. There is lots of room in side and its great on the road. I'm getting around 31 MPG This is a Premier edition and I guess I have everything including sun roof. I need t... Read More

So Far A Good Car, Have Only Had It For A Month Or So, So The Jury Is Still Out. By danquakenbush

I really like the syling of my Montego. I think it is the nicest car on the road. Even better looking than any other Ford product. I like the led tailights, thats why I bought the car. I found a 2... Read More

Read all 2006 Mercury Montego reviews