2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 User Reviews

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars 4.6 / 5
  • Appearance:4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars4.6 out of 5 stars 4.6 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5
  • Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5

PROS

Displaying all 6 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 reviews.

Derek writes:
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 2 Dr Coupe Review
Overall:

Pros

Solid Performer

Cons

Rattles

Crossfire Srt6 - Not Your Average Crossfire — I like that people don't know what the hell it is. Most people don't realize that the Crossfire SRT6 is just a reworked Mercedes SLK 32. AMG power with a 3.2 liter blown 6 pushing 360 HP. Good times especially at 163 MPH.

Frank writes:
Overall:

Pros

Power of the GODS!, Suspension and brakes to keep up with the power, sexy retro style, Mercedes Benz quality

Cons

Rough ride, no tilt steering wheel

Srt-6 Has No Compromises — This car is for fun only. I only drive it a few times a month. I love the power and performance. Everytime I walk away from it I have to turn back and look at it. I love the style and exclusive rare nature of the car. The quality and reliability are top notch. It's probably the best car I've ever had in a complete package.

jdlong357 writes:
Overall:

Pros

Very fast, fun to drive car. I love everything about it so far. If you find a decent deal on an SRT 6, jump on it. There's one in Fl right now for 9,995 with fairly low miles.....

Cons

Not a fuel efficient vehicle, which if you know it is supercharged, you'll already know this.

jdlong357

My New Dream Car, Even Though I Own One Now :-) — I found this at a dealership while looking at a Mustang. I never even drove the Mustang. Once I saw my baby, I knew this was to be my car. I even came up with a little extra down, just to make sure I got her. My son saw it, thought, meh it's just a little sports car. Then he rode in it. He thinks he'll get it as his first car..... Yeah, that'll happen lol. There are two, maybe three people I know right now that I would even consider letting get behind the wheel, and he's not one of them just yet.

Junisip writes:
Overall:

It's Like A Roller Coaster Ride — Build Quality: Runs and drives like a dream Car Comparisons: Audi TT & Nissan 350Z. Drove them both... sloooow SRT6 is way better performance on my prespective. 1/4mile stock is 13 secs. 0-60 in 4.7 secs. Performance: make sure you dont turn off the traction control and step on the gas hard you'll do donuts or loose control. It can stop

Gilbert writes:
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 2 Dr Coupe Review
Overall:

Pros

Everything

Cons

Nothing

2005 Chrysler Srt6 Coupe 3.2 Supercharged — German technology in an american what else is there to say, great acceleration 0 to 100km in 5 seconds. Built tough with awesome looks, pretty fair gas mileage and extremely fun to drive. Definite head turner. Recommend to anyone looking for an affordable Mercedes disguised as a Chrysler.

Jonathan writes:
Overall:

Pros

Big wheels, mad traction, face stretching acceleration...

Cons

One thing I don't like is just the maintenance cost which is to be expected with a supped up mercedes slk-320. but 180 for a oil change is just crazy.

Hold On To Your Butt — Beautiful car. I love driving it daily and seeing how many heads I turn on the street. Some things I don't like is just the maintenance cost which is to be expected with a supped up mercedes slk-320.

Displaying all 6 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 reviews.

Review your car

2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Reviews

Sportz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By Ibrahim

a good job when chrysler is concerned. looks more like a porshe but its hot in other ways. Read More

Read all 2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 reviews

People researching a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 contacted a dealer about

Picture of 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 2 Dr Supercharged Hatchback
Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6
Chrysler Crossfire
Chevrolet Corvette
Ford Thunderbird
Crossfire SRT-6
Looking for a Used Crossfire SRT-6 in your area?
CarGurus has 17 nationwide Crossfire SRT-6 listings starting at $8,972.