2003 Chrysler Sebring User Reviews

2003 Chrysler Sebring Review Ratings

• Rank your car

• Performance:3.3 out of 5 stars3.3 out of 5 stars3.3 out of 5 stars3.3 out of 5 stars3.3 out of 5 stars 3.3 / 5
  • Appearance:4.1 out of 5 stars4.1 out of 5 stars4.1 out of 5 stars4.1 out of 5 stars4.1 out of 5 stars 4.1 / 5
  • Build Quality:3.7 out of 5 stars3.7 out of 5 stars3.7 out of 5 stars3.7 out of 5 stars3.7 out of 5 stars 3.7 / 5
  • Overall: 4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars4.4 out of 5 stars 4.4 / 5

PROS
"speed" 2 reviews
"comfortable car" 2 reviews
"roof" 2 reviews

Displaying 1 - 10 of 14 2003 Chrysler Sebring reviews.

spice007 writes:
2003 Chrysler Sebring Limited Convertible Review
Overall:

Pros

Great drive, quick pick up for a 6v

Cons

Unfortunately as time passes, expensive repairs due to age of car, already replaced camshaft, crankshaft, and several radiator hoses and bleeder housing due to wear, Car just hit 109k but still runs great!

spice007

Great Car For Your Money — Dislike the expensive repairs that comes with an American old car. In last 3 months spent over $1200 in repairs(after all it is an old car so expected the slow breakdown) Aside the repairs, cars runs great, comfortable seating, plenty of elbow space but unfortunately a gas guzzler.

Sebring
Looking for a Used Sebring in your area?
CarGurus has 4,156 nationwide Sebring listings starting at $1,800.
Luis writes:
Overall:

Pros

design!beautiful one!!

Cons

hp,it wasonly 149 i would  love 50 hp more

Great Design,beautiful And Eficcient. Even In Today Standards — Great car,reliable and efficient, drove mine for around 150,000 miles. Only maintenance was the belt and water pump, still running strong. really nicecar for that time and nice strong desing,mine a 2.4 4 banger!! reall proud of that car!

Paul writes:
Weight:
Overall:

Pros

mileage

Cons

color

Clean — it does me well, but I don't need the doors or the color, the struts where broke when I bought it, so I replaced them and it works great now. good for random space, but it doesn't fit the universal seat covers very well.

Walter writes:
2003 Chrysler Sebring LX Coupe Review
Overall:

Pros

I like this car because I own it outright.

Cons

Nothing.

A Great Car — My Sebring is a great car have had no problems with it yet. It has good acceleration. Is sporty looking. Also handles like a dream. Gas mileage is absolutely fabulous and is easy for the love of my life to drive and get in and out of.

njgardener writes:
Overall:

Pros

this is one of the biggest convertibles on the road.  It gets 25 miles per gallon on the highway, not sure how much in town. It handles well and has plenty of power with a V6 engine, and still looks good just driving around.

Cons

There is no cruise control so you have to watch it on the highway as it's very tempting to go over 65!

njgardener

Nice Car That Is Fun To Drive — I have loved this car for a long time and it shows! Very good condition and still lots of fun to drive. I wish that I had gotten cruise control when I ordered it, as that would be very handy. I also wish that I had gotten automatic adjustment of the driver's seat, but didn't think it necessary at the time I ordered it.

Sabrie writes:
2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi Coupe Review
Overall:

Pros

Great on gas

Cons

very small not good for a family car

Sleek — I love that the car has power every thing and its a great car to learn how to park in I don't like how small it is and it deff not a family car but its great on gas and I really just love it only if I could figure out whats going on with it.

Ian writes:
2003 Chrysler Sebring Limited Convertible Review
Overall:

Pros

heated seats. Leather. high-quality cloth roof - not vinyl. Pretty blue gauges. Six-changer CD is nice - a whole day's cruising music. The roof raises and lowers in about 7 seconds and is easy to release/attach. No leaks so far!

Cons

Autostick is nothing special. Getting in and out of the rear seats is awkward, and the mechanism for sliding the seat forward is not that intuitive. Battery is a real bugger to get at, it is in the wheel well! My cats like to sit on the roof, its like a kitty hammock. Hard to train them not to do it.

Great Fun In The Sun With The Top Down — I've had this car for about two years now, and have gone on some long vacation drives... no major problems, but it is a sporty car, not a sports car - power is adequate but not awesome. The clips that hold the sun visors in place break really easily. The chrome on aluminum wheels look great but they flake really badly on the inside and eventually will look bad outside too. The car is very comfortable on long drives and the heated seats are a must in any convertible. Driving in temperatures below 12 C with the top down can be done, but you'll need gloves and a warm jacket. Controls are well laid out and logical, but the "autostick" function is eye-candy - I just leave the thing in "D" most of the time - autostick is nothing like driving a manual-shift car. The transmission is an automatic plain and simple.

Marcela writes:
Overall:

Pros

Fun to drive with the roof down

Cons

Poor build quality.

Fun To Drive In South Florida For A Little While — Fun to drive until we had an accident and we realice how weak the car was... But before the accident great car. Good size convertible, you can fit 2 or even 3 on the back seat quite comfortable.

Matthew writes:
Overall:

Pros

Looks, performance, $$

Cons

vague tight corner steering, seems to use more fuel than it should

I Love My Sebring — All around soid car. I personally love the way it looks - the spoiler too. Good power (200 hp from a 2.7L 24v 6cyl) great factory stereo, comfy ride. Reliability-wise this car has been very good to me. Only repairs outside maintainence are fan was replaced at 60,000kms and ignition lock was replaced - apparently Chrysler has some issues with the tumblers wearing out. Other than that, no complaints.

Ibolya writes:
Overall:

Pros

convertible

Cons

no reason to avoid it

Love It, Only If It Had More Juice In It. — i love the convertible, the sound system, the seats. it's tight and comfortable. everything is at hand and easy to manuver. not enough power, the roof can leak in a very heavy rain and the trunk is heavy to open.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 14 2003 Chrysler Sebring reviews.

Rank your car

1995 Chrysler Sebring Reviews

Good Looks, Mitsu Engine, But Repairs And Insurance Are Costly! By Joel

not too fast of a car but not slow either! handled well and looked good, the build quality was very good, it felt like a luxury coupe. depreciated faster than any other vehicle i've owned. When th... Read More

Fast Enough But A Gas Guzzler By Jonny

Although this car guzzles gas like fish breathe water, I can definitely say that I love her speedometer for a Chrysler Read More

Read all 3 1995 Chrysler Sebring reviews

1996 Chrysler Sebring Reviews

A Cruiser At The Most By Rjonas96

The only thing I dislike about this car is how small the engine is for it so much more to be desired from it. Comfort is amazing even after sitting 10 years in my garage. Needs a bigger engine for it ... Read More

It Was Good When It Worked By xmasfrog

This was my first car, I loved it when it worked. I took very great care of it; oil changes every 3000, regular maintenance, ect. However, this car was terrible. So many engine problems, even with rel... Read More

Read all 17 1996 Chrysler Sebring reviews

1997 Chrysler Sebring Reviews

I'm Pretty Sure This Car Tried To Kill Me About 3 Times. Reminds Me Of The Movie Christine! By loveoverpride

This car tried to kill me around 3 times though. Our last (and hopefully final encounter) was when I was going around 55 miles down a highway at 8am (perfect morning traffic) and literally without war... Read More

She's My Baby!! By SnglGrma

I Love Everything About Her, Except The Water Leak! Men Always Had Their Over The Hills Thrills, and I Always Told Myself Ever Since The Beginning Of Time... I Would Own My Own Over The Hill Thrill! ... Read More

Read all 18 1997 Chrysler Sebring reviews

1998 Chrysler Sebring Reviews

Fun Relitivly Low Cost Convertable. By Arddrea

I purchased this car in 2000 with 60K and has been a rock solid reliable for the last 14 years. Luckily (or unluckily as there is not one good mechanic in the Chicago metro area and was forced to lea... Read More

I Loved This Car. By Amanda

I miss it. I would drive it now if I could. It was passed down to me and It only has 130,000 miles on it. I love convertibles and because it was my first car, those are the only cars I will ever drive... Read More

Read all 17 1998 Chrysler Sebring reviews

1999 Chrysler Sebring Reviews

Nice Style, Good Handling And Fun To Drive By PThomann

I like the car to drive around for fun and on short trips. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a 2nd or 3rd vehicle just to drive to the store, go on short trips where luggage or storage cap... Read More

Cant Go Wrong With A Convertible Sebring By Marc

For the money you can get a convertible sebring for, I dont think you can beat it. They are beautiful, bad a** looking vehicles that allow you to let the power top down for sun, fun and really some th... Read More

Read all 22 1999 Chrysler Sebring reviews

People researching a 2003 Chrysler Sebring contacted a dealer about

Picture of 2003 Chrysler Sebring LXi Convertible, exterior
Chrysler Sebring
Ford Taurus
Ford Escape
Honda Accord
Sebring
Looking for a Used Sebring in your area?
CarGurus has 4,156 nationwide Sebring listings starting at $1,800.