2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 User Reviews

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5
  • Appearance:4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars4.7 out of 5 stars 4.7 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5
  • Overall: 4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars4.8 out of 5 stars 4.8 / 5

PROS
"comfortable car" 3 reviews
"interior" 2 reviews
"big space" 2 reviews
CONS

Displaying 1 - 10 of 12 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 reviews.

lzyltng writes:
Overall:

Pros

Rugged, powerful, quick for its size, very roomy

Cons

Gas mileage could be better, Off-Road bias tires are expensive

lzyltng

Purpose Built — This truck was built for off-road and does it very well. Quality is only above average, but performance is great. Cost of ownership is reasonable. Big, sturdy, commanding and good vision of the road ahead of you. Great truck. I would highly recommend this truck to anyone looking for a big, roomy, all-purpose REAL S.U.V.

Tahoe Limited/Z71
Looking for a Used Tahoe Limited/Z71 in your area?
CarGurus has 64 nationwide Tahoe Limited/Z71 listings starting at $3,495.
Tammy writes:
Overall:

Pros

Seats 8, 4WD, Heated Seats, Sun roof, Leather int.  Everything you could think of.

Cons

It isn't a mini van but I don't think that guys would consider this a negative.

2003 Chevy Tahoe — The only thing I really don't like about my Tahoe is that the undercarriage rusts easily. Find a good Auto body man and have him protect it. Otherwise, it is perfect. I have never loved a vehicle like this. Plus it hauls our 28' camper. POWER

Mikey174 writes:
Overall:

Pros

It's got alot of towing-power.

Cons

It's bad on gas milage.

Mikey's Tahoe — I love this Tahoe, it's nice. It gets alot of looks, however this SUV is bad on gas milage. It gets around 15 MPG. But I just recently purchased a huge Sea Ray Boat, and it's great on power/towing. And this Tahoe is just all around fun to drive, and it has plenty of room.

Nathan writes:
Overall:

Pros

gets me where ever I might go in comfort

Cons

eats up to much damn gas

I Own It! — It's the Tank....handles all conditions like a true rock star. 3 foot of fresh snow didn't slow this truck down. She was even able to eat up all the trails its set foot on, be it in Moab or just wheelin around in summit county, CO.

dugood writes:
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 2WD Review
Overall:

Pros

Handles S curves nice, powerful, roomy, comfortable

Cons

Gas mileage

dugood

Great For Having Fun, Towing, Traveling, Big Family — I'm probably writing my review too early because I just drove it for the first time yesterday (for a few hours) and going on a long road trip tonight or tomorrow. The first thing I noticed was how nice it handled the S curves. (I live in a rural mountainous area.) The guys I bought it from have a Tahoe as well, and they say this truck is great for towing and very powerful. (That was a primary reason for my purchase.) It's very roomy and quite comfortable. Lots of storage space. Back seats fold down for larger cargo area. Drove nice on the highway. Smooth ride. Lots of little storage places. Air-conditioning can be set separate for front seat and back seat. Same gas mileage as older trucks. So far I'm quite happy with my purchase!

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

shortboxdan writes:
Overall:

Pros

its a mean sand and mud toy

Cons

it needs bigger tires and motor! workin on it

shortboxdan

The Hotae — theres nothing to dislike the factory idependant suspension will take abuse all day long if u stay with 35,s and smaller and it handlse very well thru sand, front ifs drags thru mud worse than straight axle but bigger tires can cure alot.. for a factory suv to a weekend with a lift kit and installing the 14 bolt 6 lug rearend and weld it u can make a very respected driver plus toy

zephyrus writes:
Overall:

Pros

Highly maneuverable and fun to drive.

Cons

Don't buy if you are afraid of low fuel economy...

zephyrus

Great Truck For What It Is. — Very powerful for the type of vehicle that it is, 255 Hp, 335 lb/ft. Smooth riding, not quite like a car but nicer than a truck. Solid trim, not cheap & plasticky like many newer Fords. I love this truck!

Bobby writes:
Overall:

Pros

Great size and pulling power plus off road ability.

Cons

Does like to suck down gas.

2000 Chevy Tahoe Z71 With 125,000 Miles — This truck has done everything I needed it to do. I've had it for 6 years and it tows my boat with no problem and makes long trips easy to handle. Plenty of storage and passenger space and built like a tank.

David writes:
Overall:

Pros

all the above

Cons

Ok so its not as good on gas as our Honda or Harley, Thats why we have a Honda and a Harley!

I Fit In It!!!!!!!!!! — Its comfortable, great in bad weather, safer

Samantha writes:
Overall:

Pros

This truck is awesome, I love everything about it

Cons

Its mine and you cant have it

My Tahoe Is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! — There is nothing I dont like about my baby, she rides nice, handles nice, is sooo comfortable to ride in, and fun to drive. I would own ten of these but I will never go back to being a car person again. Bigger is better, next is a suburbun

Displaying 1 - 10 of 12 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 reviews.

Review your car

People researching a 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 contacted a dealer about

Chevrolet Tahoe
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 picture, exterior
Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71
Chevrolet Impala
Land Rover Range Rover
Tahoe Limited/Z71
Looking for a Used Tahoe Limited/Z71 in your area?
CarGurus has 64 nationwide Tahoe Limited/Z71 listings starting at $3,495.