1990 Nissan Axxess User Reviews

1990 Nissan Axxess Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:2.8 out of 5 stars2.8 out of 5 stars2.8 out of 5 stars2.8 out of 5 stars2.8 out of 5 stars 2.8 / 5
  • Appearance:3.3 out of 5 stars3.3 out of 5 stars3.3 out of 5 stars3.3 out of 5 stars3.3 out of 5 stars 3.3 / 5
  • Build Quality:3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 out of 5 stars 3.5 / 5
  • Overall: 4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars4.2 out of 5 stars 4.2 / 5

PROS
"comfortable car" 2 reviews
CONS

Displaying all 8 1990 Nissan Axxess reviews.

nakore writes:
1990 Nissan Axxess 3 Dr SE Passenger Van Review
Overall:

Pros

Got it for free. Good gas mileage. Comfortable. Fun to drive. A real chick magnet :)

Cons

Hard to find any helpful information on it on the internet in general

nakore

Fun Grocery Getter — This is the first Nissan I've ever had. I spent years bad-mouthing Nissans because I considered them just renamed Datsuns. Then I worked on this. I just wish U.S. made vehicle engineers could learn from Nissan. I've never seen a vehicle that was easier to work on. EVERYTHING is accessible. I take it back. I won't bad-mouth Nissan anymore.

Axxess
Looking for a Used Axxess in your area?
CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.
gpressnps writes:
Overall:

Pros

Durable tough little van

Cons

they stopped making them

gpressnps

I Wish Nissan Still Made This Little Van. It Rocks. — I find the Nissan Axxess one of the easiest vehicles to drive The two sliding rear doors are great to get large items home I love that the rear seat folds down for larger pay loads. I have used my van to travel all over the United States. it is cute sporty and gets great gas Mi. I have had Five adults in the vehicle but would not want to travel to far it was cramped. I still get looks for my little van.

jaypsss writes:
Overall:

Pros

Can fit more people than a clown car.

Cons

Slow and weak, low gas mileage.

jaypsss

I Miss My Baby. — My first car. Got it from my uncle when he first got it brand new. Not the best car, but it got me where I needed to go, reliably. Body is weak and parts are more rare than dinosaurs. Engine was swapped in it's early years, so can't comment. Real fun car to pack your friends in and go on a road trip! Really easy to drive because of the visibility you get from the huge windshield. You can see and feel every angle of this car. I could park this car in almost any spot [a necessity in Philadelphia!]. So many good memories from this car. Even breaks 100mph!

Steve writes:
1990 Nissan Axxess 3 Dr SE 4WD Passenger Van Review
Overall:

Pros

More whoopie than one wagon should have by law!

Cons

Only 18mpg (US), and the rear struts more rare than a Tucker.

Move A Fridge, Road Trip, Parallel Park In The Smallest Spaces, And Still Be Able To Toast A Wrx! — Our first time out at a RallyX we bested the lap times of several 227hp Subaru WRX's. We credit the torquey KA24e, the two automatically locking diffs and a keen weight distribution for our win. Two weeks later, we moved a few stoves around the countryside - and allowed drunken friends to stand through its vast sunroof as we crossed the Burrard Bridge on our way to our company Christmas party. Truly a fun little shaggin wagon!

bugger writes:
1990 Nissan Axxess 3 Dr SE Passenger Van Review
Overall:

Pros

Great all around visibility. Would be good for a new driver.

Cons

Not that many at the auto wrecker

bugger

Very Reliable — I've only had the van for 6 months but I love it. Its reliable, very comfortable. Its got 220K on it, doesnt burn oil. There was a constant banging in the rear that I couldnt figure out, but I finally did. It was the worn out sway bar bushings.

Owner for 0 years, 6 months

Miles Driven per Year:5,000

datsann writes:
datsann

Great Vehicle, Should Have Done More Research Before Purchasing. — Quite rusty, should have done more research before I bought it. Only had it for 5 years & it would have saved me alot of grief if my mechanic looked it over prior to purchase. Spent MORE than purchase price getting it mechanically sound & now the bodys falling apart.

Eric1188 writes:
1990 Nissan Axxess 3 Dr XE Passenger Van Review
Overall:

Pros

My first "road-head" vehicle

Cons

It crumpled and I had to pick glass out of my forehead cuz the STUPID seat belt lockout didnt work!!!!!

I Traded An Alpine Head Unit For It — It was good on gas, it held all the speakers i needed it too, and the back seat folded down..Ooh la la...

Doug writes:
1990 Nissan Axxess 3 Dr SE 4WD Passenger Van Review
Overall:

Pros

Throw all you friends in and still have some style, fold down seat let you get personal with the opposite sex in comfort, ERR I didn't say that

Cons

Transmission went out and broke down, engine wasn't ever great, had very little get up to it

First Car — Got through snow real good (AWD) good first car for Northern regions or mountain areas Sun/moonroof was fun, probably the first car to really have fold down back seats

Displaying all 8 1990 Nissan Axxess reviews.

Review your car
Axxess
Looking for a Used Axxess in your area?