1961 Studebaker Lark User Reviews

1961 Studebaker Lark Review Ratings

• Review your car

• Performance:4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5
  • Appearance:4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5
  • Build Quality:4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 / 5
  • Overall: 4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars4 out of 5 stars 4 / 5

Displaying all 2 1961 Studebaker Lark reviews.

Andy writes:
1961 Studebaker Lark Review
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

I know every nut and bolt in this car. Front bench seat...

Cons

nothing.

This Is My Baby — Bought it when I was 14 and restored it throughout high school. Nobody else can handle what this car brings

Charlie writes:
1961 Studebaker Lark Review
Appearance:
Overall:

Pros

Solid, fairly reliable and dependable, had a radio.

Cons

They literally do not make them like this anymore, no power steering or power brakes, as with all older cars, the engine was a little lacking in the horsepower department.

A Solid Piece Of American History — Purchased by my grandparents from a friend when it was like 15 or 16 years old and given to my mom and her sister to share. Affectionately named "Vanessa", they drove it for a few years until it finally would not start one morning and it was taken away. They saved all four hubcaps as souvenirs, one of which is hanging in my bedroom. It an a 1960s American sedan, so I assume it handled as such, plus it lacked power steering and power brakes. It did survive a collision with a tree with minimal damage.

Displaying all 2 1961 Studebaker Lark reviews.

Review your car

1959 Studebaker Lark Reviews

1959 Lark Project By Nick

this is a project to restore a piece of my family history, my great grandmother was a Studebaker. It's gonna be a lot of work but it will be so worth it in the end. I I'm hoping to have it done in abo... Read More

Read all 1959 Studebaker Lark reviews